Job ID: 16438
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking 28th out of 100 on Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list with a 4.5 out of 5.0 rating. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Customer Success Specialist I
We are currently seeking a Customer Success Specialist I to join our team.
This position is responsible for the cultivation, administration, and maintenance of the customer relationship. Builds relationships with customers through the delivery of exceptional customer service characterized by mutual respect, understanding, and trust. This role is open to Atlanta and Phoenix locations.
- Provides support to a client book of business,with a focus on customer relationship management, collaboration and problemsolving.
- Works with less than 15 hours/month of mentoringsupport.
- Communicates proactively with Traditional Employmentclients to ensure strategic plans are developed, monitored and delivered toassigned client base.
- Conducts product and service utilization reviewsto drive usage and improve customer satisfaction and retention.
- Educates/Trains customers on how to leverage allaspects of Traditional Employment product offerings.
- Handles minor training issues with TraditionalEmployment clients.
- Triages requests from Traditional Employmentclients for assistance with any software solution.
- Determines when to escalate issues to other departmentsand resources based on a thorough needs assessment.
- Communicates customer feedback to internalstakeholders, including clear documentation on feature requests.
- Troubleshoots, supports and coordinates othercontracted services.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Two to three years of business operationsexperience or customer service/relationship management in a B2B environment isrequired.
- Demonstrated passionate commitment toexceptional customer service.
- Demonstrated strong commitment to a team environmentand a client focus.
- Working knowledge of business drivers for smallbusinesses.
- Looks for opportunities to sustain regularcontact with clients and improve client retention.
- Adept at multi-tasking and handling priorities.
- Excellent written and verbal communicationskills.
- Effective problem solving and decision-makingskills.
- Presentation skills: proficient in design anddelivery.
- Project management skills: proficient in managing multiple projects.
- Ability to successfully lead a project fromstart to completion.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs anddemonstrated ability to learn other application programs as needed.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.