Job ID: 16560
Location: Arvada Colorado
Digital Marketing Manager- Hybrid
Who is Colorado Gives Foundation
Colorado Gives Foundation connects people, ideas, and Colorado nonprofits to make good happen. We are a Jefferson County grantmaker, and statewide, we invest to build the capacity of nonprofits and donors through Colorado Gives 365, nonprofit endowments, and donor services. We make it easy for people to donate to the causes they care about, enabling meaningful change to help our neighbors thrive. Our work is rooted in attentive listening and a firm commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion. Together, we strive to build resilient, connected, and thriving communities. Colorado Gives Foundation is where donors find and discover the community impact that matters most to them, which is good for everyone.
What’s Your Role
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will develop and execute comprehensive digital marketing strategies to increase our online presence, engage with our target audiences, and drive support for our mission. You will play a crucial role in maximizing our online presence, expanding our reach, and increasing support. This role requires a deep understanding of digital marketing channels, excellent communication skills, and a passion for making a positive impact.
What You Should Have
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail, with the ability to multitask and prioritize effectively to hit deadlines and see projects through to completion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create engaging content for different digital platforms and audiences.
- Self-motivated with a passion for maintaining current and up-to-date best practices.
- Ability to work collaboratively and manage projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Passion for nonprofit causes and a desire to positively impact the community.
- Proficient with CRM Applications, e.g., HubSpot, Salesforce or similar.
- Proficient with HTML and WordPress
- Proficient with CSS and graphic design tools
Education, Experience, and Certificates
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field (or equivalent work experience). Relevant certifications in digital marketing are a plus.
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Manager or in a similar role.
- Demonstrated expertise in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies across various channels.
- In-depth knowledge of digital marketing tools and platforms, including social media management tools, email marketing software, analytics tools, and content management systems (CMS).
- Strong understanding of best practices in SEO, SEM, content marketing, social media marketing, and email marketing.
- Experience managing and optimizing websites for user experience and search engine visibility.
- Proficiency in using data analytics to measure campaign performance and generate actionable insights.
What Are Your Duties And Responsibilities as the Digital Marketing Manager
Develop and implement digital marketing strategies:
- Create and execute comprehensive digital marketing plans leveraging current data to achieve goals and objectives.
- Identify target audiences and develop strategies to engage and expand the online community.
- Utilize various digital channels such as social media, email marketing, SEO, content marketing, and paid SEM advertising to maximize impact.
- Collaborate with internal teams to gather information, stories, and updates to create impactful digital content communicating the mission and impact.
Website management and optimization:
- Oversee and maintain websites, ensuring they are user-friendly, up-to-date, and optimized for search engines (SEO). These include utilizing SEO techniques to improve organic search rankings and increase website traffic.
- Create and update content for two websites, including landing pages, home pages, blog posts, and calls-to-action.
Email marketing, nonprofit and donor communication:
- Develop and execute email marketing campaigns, including segmenting audiences and ensuring copy is on brand and optimized for email.
- Segment email communications to increase donor engagement and retention.
- Implement best practices for email deliverability, open rates, click-through rates, and conversion tracking.
Social media management and engagement:
- Manage, curate, monitor content, and respond to inquiries for social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and others.
- Create engaging and compelling social media campaigns to drive brand awareness, build communities, and encourage user-generated content.
Optimize digital marketing performance:
- Monitor and analyze performance using tools such as Google Analytics and HubSpot to provide regular reports to track campaign effectiveness, identify areas for improvement, and make data-driven decisions.
- Stay current with the latest trends, tools, and best practices in digital marketing and online fundraising, and proactively identify new opportunities for growth and innovation.
Benefits, Perks, and the Fun Stuff
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation of $80K-$89K annually, depending on experience, and you will be eligible for an annual bonus. We are also conveniently located on the G-line in Old Town Arvada. Oh, and we’re pretty fun, so we think you’ll like working with us.
We offer an extensive benefits package, including:
- 100% employer-paid medical insurance
- Dental and vision insurance
- Retirement program.
- Professional development education.
- Flexible work schedules.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
You are valued, and you belong. We are committed to maintaining the best environment for our employees where people can show up as their authentic selves and grow with the Foundation. We are committed to creating an equitable and inclusive workplace and can only achieve this together.
In that spirit, we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetics, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By now, you’re at the bottom of this job posting, so chances are you’re probably interested in this role. If you’re hesitant because you don’t meet every requirement, but you think you’re a fit, please give it a shot and apply!