Job ID: 17055
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking on U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Companies to Work for 2024” list, and Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Director, Corporate Development
We are currently seeking a Director, Corporate Development to join our team.
This position is responsible for directing the team focusing on product evaluation, business impact analysis, and project management for the Corporate Development team within Insperity. Evaluates business opportunities to support attainment of Insperity’s long-term growth plans in alignment with Company goals and objectives. Manages project plans to achieve growth and financial profitability via acquisition, merger and/or divestiture, with a specific emphasis on generating non-medical revenue opportunities.
- Leads team to develop, evaluate and capitalize on business opportunities in support of Insperity’s long-term growth plans.
- Supports alignment of corporate strategy and relative importance of all corporate initiatives.
- Collaborates with corporate development team and other cross-divisional stakeholders to identify and evaluate opportunities for revenue enhancement.
- Leads a team responsible for the evaluation and due diligence of potential mergers, acquisitions, revenue enhancement opportunities, and divestitures.
- Creates measurements and performance indicators for monitoring progress and holding teams accountable to achieving business results.
- Provides strategic and operational guidance to the team in ways that promote the Company’s culture and core objectives.
- Manages analysis of mergers, acquisitions, enhancement opportunities, and divestitures and interprets financial models estimating revenue growth, profitability, and impact on the Company’s strategic business plans. Recommends initiatives that best support the Company’s goals.
- Manages due diligence to understand potential target deals’ business and legal practices, liabilities, financial standing, and intellectual property.
- Ensures appropriate use of Insperity resources throughout the evaluation of opportunities.
- Supports the relationship between target opportunities and Insperity, leading the transition of the relationship and integration of the go-to-market plan to the appropriate business unit until operations are fully absorbed.
- Builds and maintains inter-departmental working relationships to promote collaboration and commitment around common goals.
- Reviews transactions and contracts.
- Coordinates with relevant Enterprise Analytics personnel to develop, analyze and report on key performance indicators.
- Develops ongoing communication plans and reporting for all respective target opportunities and identified revenue opportunities throughout the decision-making process and up to the transition to the business unit, where appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field is required. MBA is preferred.
- Ten years of related work experience with five years at a management level is required.
- Merger and acquisition experience including analysis of target business plans and preparation of financial models by conducting business and financial due diligence.
- Extensive business acumen and understanding of business relationships of target companies.
- Knowledge in collaborating with and supporting businesses in the development of their strategic plans.
- Principles, procedures, practices, and methods related to business planning, business consulting, and financial reporting services.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships as evidenced by leadership of cross-functional projects and programs.
- Professional discretion in handling confidential communication.
- Extensive knowledge of the PEO industry, the Company, and its product and services.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.