Job ID: 17027
Location: Nationwide Texas
Director of Consulting & Learning – Remote
Are you ready to embark on an exhilarating journey that blends innovation, leadership, and learning? We seek a dynamic and visionary Director of Consulting & Learning to revolutionize how our client develops and delivers world-class solutions!
As a diversity, equity, and inclusion-focused non-profit offering consulting and training to many leading businesses nationwide, our client is dedicated to fostering a dynamic learning environment and empowering organizations to enhance their work environments. Their programs provide invaluable opportunities for organizations to share best practices and gain insights from top leaders in diversity and inclusion.
As the Director of Consulting & Learning, you will oversee key revenue-stream initiatives within the organization. Partnering with the Chief of Learning and Consulting, you will develop, implement, and manage the consulting strategy to meet their partners’ and clients’ growing diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) needs across the United States. You will be expected to ensure consulting activities enhance the organization’s competitive position in the national landscape. You will also represent the organization externally, liaising with partners, clients, and communities to promote the organization’s mission. This is a remote position with some travel required.
To Be Successful, You Should Have:
- Master’s degree in a related field
- 5-7 years of experience in project and/or change management supporting process, people, and/or organizational effectiveness initiatives.
- Must have experience as a consultant. Need to have served in a consulting capacity at some point.
- At least 2 years of experience in sales or marketing
- In-depth knowledge of DEI best practices, concepts, and programs
- Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Ability to develop strategic communication deliverables and conduct discovery calls with clients.
- Familiarity with common project and change management methodologies.
- Strong presentation, communication, and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated proactiveness and perseverance in complex environments.
- Well-versed in MS Office and Insightly or related software in addition to other business and communication tools such as Salesforce, Zoom, and Google Drive
- Strong analytical skills and comfort working with numerical data or performing data analysis and reporting.
- Excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills
- Strategic, team-oriented, adaptable, dependable
- Excellent time management and high energy level
- Availability to travel to facilitate in-person meetings as needed.
- Must provide reliable Internet access and a smartphone.
Your Responsibilities As The Director Of Consulting & Learning Will Include:
- Direct the organization’s consulting and learning activities while acting as clients’ primary point of contact. This involves responsibility for the entire consulting process and delivery of services to clients.
- Drive annual revenue goals for the organization’s Strategic Solutions
- Oversee Insightly, the organization’s CRM platform, to track business processes associated with consulting.
- Manage and collaborate with the organization’s network of highly skilled consultants to solve client problems, create learning programs and strategic communication deliverables, and deliver high impact projects.
- Oversee consulting website and lead marketing associated with the consulting function.
- Communicate clearly and concisely while delivering presentations and written communications to large stakeholder audiences and executive leadership teams.
- Manage projects confidently yet carefully; bring structure where there is ambiguity.
- Conduct primary and secondary research through multiple sources to support the development of client proposals and reports.
- Anticipate and resolve stakeholder resistance and other risks to bring others along to a desired outcome.
- Develop a trusted client partnership by listening to unspoken concerns and seeking to
- understand the client’s business and environment as a whole.
- Ensure knowledge is documented and successfully transferred to the client at the end of the engagement.
- Grow with the organization by supporting internal initiatives to uplift our people, processes, and market presence.
Best-in-Class Benefits and Perks:
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive compensation and extensive benefits package, including:
- Annual salary: $95,000-$105,000, depending on experience and location.
- Awards: eligible for the organization’s Certification Program Sales Award, which recognizes staff for their dedication and contributions to help drive top-line revenue and growth for this program
- Bonus potential: based on achievement of revenue goals.
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental, and vision insurance provided.
- Robust retirement planning: 401(k) plan available with employer matching
- Financial security: Life and disability insurance for added protection.
- Flexible financial options: Health savings and flexible spending accounts offered.
- Well-being and work-life balance: Paid time off and holidays, remote work. The company works in Central and Eastern Time Zones.
- Professional development: eligible to participate in the organization’s Certification Program, which prepares professionals to lead successful DEI strategies.
- Educational Assistance Program: Provides employees up to $1500 per year for continuing education at a college or university and/or up to $500 for professional development, such as conferences.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Ready To Be A Part Of Something Extraordinary?
This is your chance to lead, inspire, and make a difference on a global stage. We want to hear from you if you’re ready to take your career to new heights and drive transformation!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. Our client does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.