Job ID: 17238
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking on U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Companies to Work for 2024” list, and Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Director, Sales Technology
We are currently seeking a Director, Sales Technology to join our team.
This position is responsible for defining, developing, and executing strategies to fulfill sales technology (including but not limited to Salesforce CRM system) needs and improve operational efficiencies through collaboration with internal business units within Growth and relevant departments. Leads project management team for Sales division to guide strategy and vision to execution on all sales technology and new sales related programs that integrate into the Insperity Trusted Advisor Selling System (ITASS). Provides input into defining direction for future Growth projects. Directs and coordinates team activity establishing efficient processes to ensure excellence in customer service, streamlined work in progress, maximum throughput and efficiency in prioritization and work scheduling.
- Develops a sales technology vision and roadmap and works with partners in Innovative Technology Solutions (ITS) and Enterprise Analytics for product development, enhancement and execution.
- Researches and evaluates new technologies in the marketplace to improve sales efficiency, processes and workflows.
- Works directly with partners across the organization on Salesforce design for sales organization and process handoffs between divisions.
- Directs the operational and strategic planning for Sales Technology team and establishes concise and measurable goals supporting Corporate and Department growth goals and objectives.
- Provides input into and manages to the approved annual budgets for sales technology systems, operations and projects.
- Works with Sales organization and other relevant Departments and business units to define business operations and strategies for streamlining process and enabling technology to effectively support the Selling System (ITASS).
- Collaborates with internal business units and serves as a member of cross-functional teams to establish, maintain and monitor the use of best practices technology solutions.
- Evaluates system and process solution options to determine the best available alternative to meet business unit needs and creates functional specifications for end user utilization.
- Translates business unit needs to technical requirements and defines set-up and configuration of technical applications to business units desired system requirements.
- Creates and maintains technical documentation of all sales related processes associated to the ITASS.
- Defines key performance metrics and tracks, analyzes and reports results. Identifies opportunities and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Analyzes workload, throughput, assignments, and capacity and recommends enhancements or changes to tools and processes to maximize team effectiveness.
- Defines testing plans and directs appropriate resources for accurate business unit testing and production ready application deployments.
- Determines scope and priority of process initiatives required to accomplish objectives as well as requests resources, i.e., material and financial where appropriate, needed to accomplish objectives.
- Collaborates with enterprise data and technology teams to maintain data governance and accuracy of CRM system.
- Builds, develops and manages Sales Technology Team in alignment with the Company and Sales business strategy and growth goals. Monitors progress and fosters a positive attitude within the team.
- Guides team efforts in problem solving, offering solutions and mentoring on strategy and technology.
- Maintains effective and thorough communications between management, sales technology staff and the business units.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field is required.
- Ten or more years of work experience in CRM implementation, project management, system design or related technical experience is required.
- Prior managerial experience is required. Sales or operations background preferred.
- Proficient working knowledge of Salesforce CRM and knowledge of other CRM systems preferred.
- Sound knowledge of system and application design, development and effective testing methods.
- Comprehensive knowledge of information system business analysis.
- Working knowledge of application development subject matter including database systems and concepts, and computer system operations.
- Demonstrated strong leadership qualities.
- Strong organizational, project and resource management skills.
- Excellent human resource management skills and the ability to effectively manage employee behavioral situations. Knowledge and experience in the utilization of management methods and techniques used in hiring, supervising, training and evaluating technical personnel. Proven ability to motivate and lead team members to achieve vision.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate technical information in business terms.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.