Job ID: 15770
Location: Marana Arizona 85658
Arizona Kidney Disease and Hypertension Center (AKDHC) is one of the nation’s largest groups of physicians specializing in the care of patients with renal disease. Since 1976, we have enjoyed the trust of patients and the respect of the community throughout the Phoenix Metropolitan area and across Arizona. We are a professional medical association consisting of physicians and other vital support staff. We are seeking a Full-Time Access Surgery Center Driver to join our Marana Access Surgery Center team in serving our clinical patients. To learn more about us, please visit our website: www.akdhc.com.
Driver – Marana Access Surgery Center – AKDHC
The Access Surgery Center Driver Transports patients to and from the Access Center as directed.
Responsibilities include the following.
- Adheres to safe driving practices, obeying local traffic regulations and vehicle speeds in accordance with the limits and/or road and weather conditions.
- Maintains the vehicle in a safe operating condition and reports observations/concerns using appropriate processes.
- Assists with clerical duties within the center as directed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- The standard work week for the Access Surgery Centers is 40 hours per week.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) and 2 years of experience with patient transportation.
- Current status on all COVID-19 vaccinations and boosters is required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have some basic computer knowledge.
Certificates and Licenses:
- Valid Arizona State driver’s license.
- Current CPR certification.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.