Job ID: 17782
Location: Nationwide Texas
Are you an enthusiastic Events Coordinator with a heart for making a positive impact? Join our client on a fulfilling journey as they seek a dedicated professional to spearhead unforgettable events for their meaningful cause!
Our client is a Christian non-profit organization with the vision to equip mission, ministry, and philanthropic organizations [of similar vision] for collective impact. The foundational core values of humility, integrity, accountability, and collaboration guide their work and conduct.
As the Events Coordinator, you will plan and execute internal and external events associated with advancing organizational and client objectives. Building strong and positive relationships is key to this role, as there must be thorough and consistent stakeholder collaboration. In addition, you will provide effective strategic direction, collaborative input, and logistical support that will drive successful alliance developments within the context of the Bible cause. You must be highly organized, creative, detail-oriented, and motivated to lead event planning, management, and production. You must be able to anticipate project needs, discern work priorities, and meet deadlines.
To thrive/succeed, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management or related field
- 2-5 years of experience in event management
- Knowledge of event planning software and tools; experience with Cvent preferred
- Strong faith in Jesus Christ as Savior, God-honoring lifestyle with a passion for the Word of God
- Alignment with the organization’s mission, vision, and values; possesses passion, humility, integrity, and a positive attitude
- An independent team player who can work collaboratively and relationally with internal colleagues and external constituents while demonstrating wise, independent judgment
- Ability to prioritize, process information, and analyze data effectively
- Capability in leading content teams, adept at shepherding the entire process while ensuring alignment with theme, purpose, prayer, and messaging.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Your responsibilities as the Events Coordinator will include:
- Manage details of various internal and external [client] events (such as summits, conferences, major investor gatherings, staff, and virtual events), including the establishment and adherence of budgets, contracting partner and/or vendor support, securing of speakers and talent, end-to-end invitee/ registration process and analysis of event results for purposes of ongoing improvement
- Serve as primary venue contact for all planning and onsite logistics; negotiate and secure event space; conduct site visits to plan event layouts/logistics appropriately; work with chefs and/or catering representatives to plan event menus
- Coordinate efforts to establish event themes and marketing/promotional resources; monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met; collaborate with colleagues regarding program development, associated presentations, and onsite staff support
Best-in-Class Benefits and Perks:
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their competitive compensation of $75k-85k annually, depending on experience and extensive benefits package, enhances their commitment to your success. Our client’s benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental, and vision insurance provided
- Robust retirement planning: 401(k) plan available with employer matching
- Financial security: Life and disability insurance for added protection
- Flexible financial options: Health savings and flexible spending accounts offered
- Well-being and work-life balance: Paid time off, flexible schedule, and remote work choices provided
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. Our client does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.