Job ID: 17682
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking on Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2024” list, and U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Companies to Work for 2024” list. In addition, we have been recognized for having one of the country’s Top 50 Midsize Early Talent Programs by Ripple Match’s 2024 Campus Forward Awards. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Fund Operations Analyst
We are currently seeking a Fund Operations Analyst to join our team.
This position is responsible for all details surrounding mutual fund operations as they pertain to qualified retirement plans.
- Processes and reconciles the allocation of mutual fund earnings across all plans.
- Reconciles, tracks and allocates mutual fund revenue payments applicable to all plans to ensure all expected revenues are received. This includes managing vendor relationships and coordinating processes between the Trading Vendor, Broker, Trustee, and Insperity Retirement Service.
- Handles all aspects of setting up mutual fund accounts for new plans, including but not limited to, opening and documenting account data, reading the current prospectus and communicating any necessary system or file updates, and updating any plan fee data..
- Reads and evaluates all mutual fund notices for department impact. If necessary, notifies department and coordinates the operational details for mutual fund changes with other teams.
- Extracts, compares, and reports data as it pertains to mutual funds in qualified retirement plans (e.g. plan balances, revenue, participant counts).
- Serves as primary contact for mutual fund related questions, including providing data (e.g. revenue basis points, expense ratios, redemption fees) to support teams and requesting trading exceptions from fund companies or vendors when applicable.
- Oversees prospectus delivery and maintains inventory of all electronic and paper versions.
- Provides back up to financial operations and reconciliation team members as needed.
- Provides quality assurance by reviewing the daily wire and book transfers transactions.
- Assists in the research, resolution, and coordination of all operational questions and issues concerning the plan’s financial activity from vendors and internal Insperity areas.
- Prepares the quarterly reconciliation of Trust statements to the recordkeeping system activity. Documents outages and provides reports to management.
- Assists in the review of quarterly participants’ statements for all plans.
- Assists in the research, reconciliation, and preparation of annual financial statements.
- Assists with Omni Trade system by answering inquiries from support services team and vendor and testing new versions for installation.
- Participates in other department projects and cross training within Insperity Retirement Services as knowledge and opportunities allow.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred.
- Three to five years of related experience in retirement administration and/or mutual fund operations is required.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.