Job ID: 16818
Location: Nationwide North Carolina
Human Resources Coordinator
Are you ready to take your HR career to the next level? Do you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment? Are you passionate about people and their potential? If so, we want YOU to be our client’s next HR Coordinator!
Join the movement to make email better! Our client is a self-funded, global B Corp dedicated to upgrading the entire world’s email by making their platform accessible. Their platform facilitates users in deploying the product, visualizing email delivery data, and long-term domain management. They help domain owners, large and small, fight business email compromise, phishing, and spoofing with superior tooling, educational resources, and expert support.
Being entirely self-funded allows them to prioritize people over shareholders. They believe in the potential of everyone and strive to speak to that in all aspects of their company. At their heart, they are a sociocracy, and their unique structure allows them to radically innovate while ensuring all voices are heard.
As the Human Resources Coordinator, you will create, maintain, and update job position documents, recruit talent for open positions, develop and oversee the interview process, verify employees, and manage the entire hiring and onboarding process. You will also oversee the review process by coordinating with employees and contributing team members. You will be expected to understand the SOC2 controls thoroughly, ensure our client’s practices align with them, and maintain the repository of SOC2 control evidence within the HR control categories. Additionally, you will maintain employee records and provide administrative support to all employees (even other entities). As the HR Coordinator, you will choose and coordinate annual security awareness training, offer office hours and guidance to employees regarding employment topics, e.g., complaints, payroll/benefits, PTO/holiday, and become familiar with Insperity’s dashboard and offerings to be the main point of contact.
To Succeed, you should have:
- 2+ years of prior experience obtaining knowledge of principles and practices of human resources is required
- Experience with an HRIS database is preferred
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted on a year-to-year basis
- Demonstrate a high regard for privacy and confidentiality in all HR-related matters.
- Ability to operate with exceptional emotional intelligence, fostering positive employee relationships.
- Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication and strong interpersonal and customer service abilities.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, adapting seamlessly within diverse teams and aligning with the company’s mission and values.
- Solid problem-solving skills, embraces a solution-oriented approach and has a basic understanding of Google Workspace and Cybersecurity best practices.
Your responsibilities as the HR Coordinator will include:
- Assist in implementing various HR programs and procedures for all employees.
- Manage employee records, including compensation, performance, security, and privacy compliance.
- Conduct routine audits to ensure record retention compliance and assist in benefits data administration.
- Participate in internal recruitment activities, including interviewing, hiring, and onboarding processes.
- Prepare and conduct new employee onboarding workflows and coordinate background checks and security awareness training.
- Handle various new hire processes, such as E-Verify, I-9 compliance, and payroll coordination.
- Maintain HRIS records, coordinate with accounting firms for payroll and expenses, and provide support for audits and employee inquiries.
Best-in-Class Benefits and Perks:
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their competitive compensation of up to 60K annually, depending on experience and extensive benefits package, enhances their commitment to your success. Our client’s benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental, and vision insurance provided
- Robust retirement planning: 401(k) plan available with employer matching
- Financial security: Life and disability insurance for added protection
- Flexible financial options: Health savings and flexible spending accounts offered
- Well-being and work-life balance: Paid time off, flexible schedule, and remote work choices provided
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. Our client does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.