Job ID: 16983
Location: New Orleans Louisiana
Insurance Agency Manager
Liberty Insurance is an Independent Insurance Agency committed to the principles of integrity, reliability, and exceptional customer service. Our goal is to provide our clients with the highest quality of service while providing innovative and comprehensive insurance solutions.
As the Insurance Agency Manager, you will oversee the day-to-day operations of the Insurance Agency, including training employees on the TAMS (The Agency Management System) operating system, working with employees to maintain accuracy, and working directly with company representatives regarding underwriting and rate changes.
You will also be directly responsible for the growth and profitability of the agency by achieving annual business sales goals with a focus on cross-selling products and generating new customers. Additionally, you will work with direct reports to set sales goals and ensure they understand and meet them.
To be successful, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree; or 5-10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Applied knowledge of TAMS Policy Management System and websites for insurance quoting is preferred.
- Property & Casualty Agents license.
- CISR & CPIA designations.
Your responsibilities as the Insurance Manager will include:
- Cross-sell insurance products to boost agency business.
- Identify customer needs and promote agency services.
- Generate new business through referrals and AOR.
- Develop effective marketing strategies.
- Coach employees on account matters.
- Manage agency financial accounts and commissions.
- Handle client payments and bank deposits.
- Review financial reports and policies for accuracy.
- Collaborate with carriers for account recommendations.
- Set and track annual sales goals, foster a positive work environment, and ensure staff performance and development.
As you might expect, we value every member of our team. That’s why we offer competitive pay and an extensive benefits package including:
- Paid vacation and holidays, personal and sick days
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Adoption Assistance
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401K and match
- EAP/Health and Welfare Assistance
- Training and Development
- Online Marketplace* discounts on a variety of goods and services
- Leadership Development
- ERG/ Ambassador Group
- Free and reduced-rate bank services
To learn more about us, please visit our website at: https://www.insurewithliberty.net/
We’re ready to talk about what’s next, and if you are too, please apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.