Job ID: 17309
Location: Culver City/Los Angeles California
Are you ready to take your real estate career to the next level? Do you have a passion for creating exceptional living experiences? If so, we want YOU to be a part of our outstanding team as a Leasing Consultant!
R.W. Selby & Co., Inc. operates primarily in the multifamily market, with decades of experience developing, renovating, and managing apartment communities in premier Southern California and Nevada locations. In 1977, we transformed from brokerage to principal, and today, we own and operate apartment communities throughout Southern California and Nevada.
At Selby & Co., we understand that our most valuable assets are our team of professionals. We aim to promote from within and believe the most qualified individual is the one we cultivate here. We invite individuals who desire a fulfilling career in real estate and the opportunity to learn firsthand to apply today! Our ideal candidate is someone who looks toward the future with tremendous enthusiasm and takes pride in their work, in addition to sharing our commitment to a standard of excellence.
As the Leasing Consultant, you will market, lease, and ensure proper maintenance of apartment units at the property. You will also generate accurate and sound records for resident files, serve as the first contact for the property, and maintain and sustain good resident relations by properly handling work order requests and general resident concerns. This position reports to the Property Manager.
To succeed, you should have:
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a passion for real estate and customer service.
- Excellent communicator with a friendly, approachable demeanor.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Comfortable with sales and negotiation.
- Knowledgeable about the local market (preferred but not required).
- Motivated and eager to contribute to a successful team.
Your responsibilities as the Leasing Consultant will include:
- Maintain R.W. Selby & Co., Inc. Standards of Excellence
- Ensure clean and neat physical property and rent-ready apartments
- Meet or exceed NOI (Net Operating Income)
- Provide exceptional customer service to residents and prospects
- Follow operational standard processes
- Walking tour routes to make sure they are clean and tour-ready daily.
- Inspecting vacant units and models to make sure they are market-ready daily
- Showing and selling available units.
- Accepting deposits.
- Completing resident applications and rental agreements.
- Completing lease packages timely, accurately, and within RWSC guidelines.
- Collecting rents.
- Serving late rent notices.
- Serving legal notices regarding rent increases and covenant problems.
- Computer entry of accounting information.
- Answering office telephones and providing practical assistance.
- Maintaining excellent resident relations.
- Enforcing community rules.
Best-in-Class Benefits and Perks:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive compensation $20hr – $23Hr depending on experience, and an extensive benefits package including:
- Health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) / retirement plan with employer matching
- Basic life insurance and voluntary supplemental life insurance coverage options
- Voluntary disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Employee assistance program
- Paid family leave
- Professional development assistance
- Paid holidays
- Workplace perks
Plus, we work to maintain the best environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Ready to Elevate Your Career? Apply Now!
If you’re ready to take your career to new heights and become a part of our success story, please apply online.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.