Job ID: 16696
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking 28th out of 100 on Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list with a 4.5 out of 5.0 rating. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Manager, Corporate Development
We are currently seeking a Manager, Corporate Development to join our team.
This position is responsible for leading a team focusing on product evaluation, business impact analysis, and project management. Evaluates business opportunities to support attainment of Insperity’s long-term growth plans in alignment with Company goals and objectives. Manages project plans to achieve growth and financial profitability via acquisition, merger and/or divestiture, with a specific emphasis on generating non-medical revenue opportunities.
- Reviews and ensures quality of the work preliminary analysis and suitability studies of the team.
- Collaborates with corporate development team and other cross-divisional stakeholders to identify and evaluate opportunities for revenue enhancement.
- Reviews the outcome of a team responsible for the evaluation and due diligence of potential mergers, acquisitions, revenue enhancement opportunities, and divestitures.
- Monitors measurements and performance indicators for monitoring progress and holding teams accountable to achieving business results.
- Leads the operational performance of the team in ways that promote Insperity’s culture and core objectives.
- Manages due diligence process to identify and understand potential target deals’ business and legal practices, liabilities, financial standing, and intellectual property.
- Supports the relationship between target opportunities and Insperity, leading the transition of the relationship and integration of the go-to-market plan to the appropriate business unit until operations are fully absorbed.
- Builds and maintains inter-departmental working relationships to promote collaboration and commitment around common goals.
- Reviews transactions and contracts with the team and suggests changes.
- Coordinates with relevant Enterprise Analytics personnel to develop, analyze and report on key performance indicators.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field is required.
- Seven or more years of related work experience is required.
- One to two years of merger and acquisition experience including analysis of target business plans and preparation of financial models by conducting business and financial due diligence.
- Extensive business acumen and understanding of business relationships of target companies.
- Knowledge in collaborating with and supporting businesses in the development of their strategic plans.
- Knowledge of principles, procedures, practices, and methods related to business planning, business consulting, and financial reporting services.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic and critical thinking skills to identify interdependencies between issues and outcomes.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships as evidenced by leadership of cross-functional projects and programs.
- Professional discretion in handling confidential communication.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.