Job ID: 17198
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking on U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Companies to Work for 2024” list, and Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Manager, Enterprise Insights (multiple locations)
We are currently seeking Manager, Enterprise Insights to join our Insperity team.
In this role, the Manager, Enterprise Insights will be responsible for the execution of enterprise insights projects through research, data-driven analytics, and summary reporting.
- Consults with business stakeholders across the enterprise (ITS, Sales, Marketing, Operations, GPO) to understand key priorities for market, competitive, and customer insights.
- Designs executes, and analyzes appropriate research & analysis to address priority enterprise insights needs.
- Recommends ideal project design to address specific information needs involving multiple phases or methodologies.
- Develop compelling reports & executive briefs from the data analysis results; consult with business stakeholders to share findings and implications.
- Supports execution of summary analysis and reporting of insights on key topics of priority for enterprise (technology, SWOT, PEO market, etc.).
- Supports VOC team with data collection & analysis, as prioritized by department leadership.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics, Psychology, or a related field is required.
- Seven to ten years of data analysis work experience is required.
- Proven skills in quantitative and qualitative research methodologies and data analysis leading to improved business performance, customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ability to effectively convey information derived from data sets to all levels of stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of database programs, data manipulations and customized report development.
- Functional understanding of data analysis concepts associated with unstructured data.
- Demonstrated analytical, statistical ,and critical thinking skills.
- Exhibits a passion for learning and continuous improvement. Takes responsibility for acquiring new skills and broadening knowledge.
- Strong customer service skills and to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Project management skills and experience in managing multiple projects and activities in an efficient and timely manner.
- Independent judgment to resolve a high volume of issues and inquiries with speed and accuracy, demonstrating effective problem-solving skills and maintaining confidentiality.
- Communicates clearly, accurately, and concisely both verbally and in writing to a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Possesses a highly collaborative work style.
- Ability to create technical documentation and a desire to share that knowledge amongst team members.
- High degree of attention to detail.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.