Job ID: 16684
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking 28th out of 100 on Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list with a 4.5 out of 5.0 rating. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
This position is responsible for leading the digital adoption team focusing on enterprise-wide digital solutions including Salesforce and all integrated applications within the platform. This position drives the selection, development, and management of team members to provide an exceptional internal client experience. Additionally, this position leads and manages user adoption of Insperity’s digital applications and designing functional and technical solutions in parallel with delivering training programs that focus on improved usability of applications and systems as deemed necessary by technical and business stakeholders.
- Develops and maintains high-performing team members through effective interviewing and selection, establishing individual and team goals and objectives, company culture, performance evaluation and development, formal and informal coaching and counseling, and other practices as needed, all according to applicable laws, regulations, and/or policies.
- Drives team performance and high-quality end-user experiences by creating alignment and accountability. Contributes to operational excellence within our Salesforce instance by establishing performance objectives, tracking performance, and evaluating progress towards those objectives.
- Ensures collaboration and synergy among all team members so that people and processes are enabled to drive the execution of objectives.
- Collaborates with other departments and key stakeholders across the enterprise to understand performance needs and strategic direction, and to align training development efforts in support of key business goals.
- Measures and reports on program performance and business impact.
- Identify opportunities and collaborate effectively on continuous CRM product optimization for the business and our users.
- Acts as a strategic and tactical partner to our user community through training, communication, and guidance with digital assets.
- Works with multiple adoption measurements to interpret and analyze complex data, make decisions, and communicate expectations and plans that help the organization achieve business objectives.
- Leads overall change management and communication planning and execution.
- Establishes high standards of performance for self and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing work.
- Creates a learning environment and actively works to improve the knowledge base and customer service skills of the team to support Insperity’s Salesforce user community.
- Generates forecasting and provides supporting documentation for resourcing in alignment with financial cycles, and effectively and creatively manages to the staffing budget.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related job field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Three to five years of experience leading digital success teams is required.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in designing and implementing end user engagement/adoption programs.
- Three to five years Salesforce product knowledge and experience is required.
- Knowledge of the Professional Employer Organization industry is preferred.
- Proven ability to be hands on when needed and function across the spectrum from tactical to strategic.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs and demonstrated ability to learn other application programs as needed.
- Demonstrated responsibility for achieving desired business results and meeting key performance indicators.
- Ability to effectively manage employee behavioral situations. Knowledge and experience in the utilization of methods and techniques used in hiring, supervising, training, and evaluating staff.
- Strong and effective problem solving, decision-making, and conflict resolution skills.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in trending and analysis, with a solution-based mindset.
- Effective in building cross-functional relationships and trust with other internal departments.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in presentation skills including design and delivery.
- Flexible and adaptable to changing environments and business priorities.
- Proficient knowledge working with user adoption platforms like Pendo, Gainsight PX, WalkMe or others.
- Demonstrated understanding of engagement and adoption metrics, with proven success in delivering ROI at the organizational level.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.