Job ID: 17084
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking on U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Companies to Work for 2024” list, and Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Manager, Professional Services
We are currently seeking a Manager, Professional Services to join our team.
This position is responsible for leading a team of Software Analysts and ensuring the Business Performance Technology Solutions (BPTS) onboarding process provides a One Insperity premium client experience. Ensures the implementation of any/all BPTS products feels seamless in conjunction with the WO onboarding process. This role must form close relationships with other service providers across Insperity and assignments are broad in nature, requiring originality and ingenuity bounded by defined standards and processes.
- Provides leadership and clarity of purpose to a team of Software Analysts.
- Serves as a visionary and a leader in the group by guiding efforts in problem-solving, solution methodologies, and mentoring on strategy.
- Defines and standardizes tools, methodologies, and best practices in the Software Analyst role.
- Guides Software Analysts on requirements, information gathering, documentation, developer interaction, testing, and delivery of applications.
- Develops, coaches, mentors, and leads team members for sustained excellence in individual and team performance.
- Recommends and assists with the appropriate scheduling of Software Analysts for project assignments.
- Champions communicates, and takes personal ownership of the team’s success criteria, and establishes measures, metrics, thresholds, and targets to drive performance in alignment with the team’s business plan, and with IT and business strategies.
- Implements and maintains high performance within a team through effective interviewing and selection, establishing individual team goals and objectives, performance evaluation and development, formal and informal coaching and counseling, and other practices.
- Identifies and participates in training and development activities to increase knowledge, expertise, and effectiveness with particular emphasis on configuration quality assurance scores.
- Operates with considerable latitude for unreviewed action or decision. Recommends changes in procedure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field is required.
- 5-7 years of experience in a software implementation environment including managing software implementation teams is required.
- Comprehensive knowledge in the software implementation field and ability to apply this knowledge toward the management of subordinates.
- Well-developed leadership qualities.
- Excellent human resource management skills and a proven ability to manage motivate and lead team members to achieve vision. Knowledge and experience in the utilization of management methods and techniques used in hiring, supervising, training and evaluating technical personnel.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to communicate at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Ability to manage problem-solving activity in an efficient and effective manner.
- Exhibits a commitment to the utilization and enforcement of defined standards and process.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.