Job ID: 16694
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking 28th out of 100 on Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list with a 4.5 out of 5.0 rating. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Managing Director, Corporate Development
We are currently seeking a Managing Director, Corporate Development to join our team.
This position is responsible for managing the product evaluation, business impact analysis, competitive strategy, and integration development plan of the Corporate Development team within Insperity. Evaluates business opportunities to support attainment of Insperity’s long-term growth plans. Directs and oversees project plans to achieve growth and financial profitability via acquisition, merger and/or divestiture, with a specific emphasis on generating non-medical revenue opportunities.
- Leads the team performing preliminary analysis and usability study. Oversees the validity and profitability of the studies and the forecasted financial impact.
- Aligns corporate strategy and relative importance of all corporate initiatives. Conducts preliminary review with cross-functional stakeholders to test viability of opportunity.
- Collaborates with senior cross-divisional stakeholders to identify and evaluate opportunities for revenue enhancement.
- Leads a team responsible for the evaluation and due diligence of potential mergers, acquisitions, revenue enhancement opportunities, and divestitures.
- Design metrics to measure incremental revenue development opportunities for the Company, including acquisitions, mergers, and divestitures. Monitors metrics and reports back to management on quarterly basis.
- Provides strategic and operational guidance to the team in ways that prioritizes the business opportunities and maximizes team efficiency while promoting the Company’s culture and core objectives.
- Directs analysis and prioritization of mergers, acquisitions, enhancement opportunities, and divestitures and interprets financial models estimating revenue growth, profitability, and impact on the Company’s strategic business plans. Recommends initiatives that best support the Company’s goals.
- Ensures appropriate use of Insperity resources throughout the evaluation of opportunities.
- Leads the relationship between target opportunities and Insperity, leading the integration of the go-to-market plan to the appropriate business unit until operations are fully absorbed.
- Leads the technical review of transactions and contracts, Coordinates modifications with the proper internal entities.
- Leads ongoing communication plans and reporting for all respective target opportunities and identified revenue opportunities throughout the decision-making process and up to the transition to the business unit, where appropriate.
- Leads the development, analysis and reporting of key performance indicators, in coordination with relevant Enterprise Analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field is required. MBA is preferred.
- Ten or more years of related work experience with five years at a management level is required.
- Three to five years of merger and acquisition experience including analysis of target business plans and preparation of financial models by conducting business and financial due diligence.
- Extensive business acumen and understanding of business relationships of target companies.
- Knowledge in collaborating with and supporting businesses in the development of their strategic plans.
- Knowledge of principles, procedures, practices, and methods related to business planning, business consulting, and financial reporting services.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships as evidenced by leadership of cross-functional projects and programs.
- Ability to coach, mentor, and lead leaders with line of sight to business strategy and deep understanding of multiple function operations.
- Skills in the areas of project management, prioritization, teamwork, time management, conflict resolution and general decision-making.
- Ability to demonstrate strategic and critical thinking skills to identify interdependencies between issues and outcomes.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.