Job ID: 16878
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking on U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Companies to Work for 2024” list, and Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Managing Director, Traditional Employment
We are currently seeking a Managing Director, Traditional Employment to join our team.
Position responsible for research and development leadership for Traditional Employment Solutions including product and service development and management, vendor and partner development and management, research and marketing, staff and client training and performance improvement, and development, implementation and management of a quality assurance program. This position collaborates closely with business unit leadership and uses input from those sources as well as customer and client feedback and internal and external partners to drive continuous improvement and enhancement to Traditional Employment Solutions. Additionally, the position is responsible for developing and implementing programs to support Traditional Employment sales and an operations unit in alignment with the company culture and ensures all internal and external groups are involved with and/or informed of progress and status. Close collaboration with the Marketing department and Legal department.
- Directs and manages all research and development initiatives to serve Insperity Traditional Employment Solutions, customers, clients and corporate organization.
- Establishes criteria to measure tactical and strategic objectives and evaluates results against these performance standards.
- Directs, manages, and presents for management review business research and analysis related to the overall business including marketing, industry, competition, and technology.
- Directs, implements, and manages strategic candidate marketing initiatives with close collaboration with Marketing and outside consultants.
- Establishes annual budget including staffing, research, development, and vendor budgets. Effectively allocates resources to meet business demands.
- Directs all training and development, performance improvement, process and change management for department.
- Identifies potential areas of research or technology that address unmet needs and have large potential markets.
- Develops and recommends product positioning and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share for current and newly developed product offerings.
- Participates in key sales situations for the services.
- Establishes innovative strategies and tactic to increase prospect interest and drives organizational efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Ten plus years working with HCM platforms
- Effectively able to build and maintain relationships and ability to lead others through change.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic planning and managing a business unit budget.
- Provide track record of success and a strong focus on quality and customer service.
- Success in developing and negotiating major vendor relationships.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Clear and comprehensive understanding of the link between talent acquisition and business strategy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to build strong relationships with internal constituents.
- Proficient computer skills, particularly with Microsoft® Suite and CRM systems.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.