Job ID: 16427
Location: New Orleans Louisiana
Mortgage System Support Specialist
America’s first billion-dollar black-owned bank, Liberty Bank and Trust is a part of history, and we don’t take that success or the privilege to serve our customers lightly. Liberty and our legacy institutions, with branches in 11 states, have stood steadfastly with underserved and often-forgotten communities for over 100 years.
We are growing and building our team with people who want to expand their horizons and surround themselves with inclusive, mission-driven peers looking to impact communities and families positively.
Our mission is to carry on the important work of generations of black-owned bank operators by preserving and providing access to affordable financial products and services to traditionally underserved markets. Liberty has been a lifeline for many who have pursued dreams of homeownership, growing businesses, providing for college, or even starting lifelong careers.
We strive to be as resilient as the people we serve. Whether it’s a community, a burgeoning business, or untapped talent, we believe in the possibility of financial freedom.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join the Liberty Bank and Trust team. If you have experience in mortgage lending system support, we’d love to hear from you! To learn more about us, please visit our website at: www.libertybank.net
As the Mortgage System Support Specialist, you will analyze mortgage operations and assist the business model, looking for opportunities to optimize the mortgage business process. You will work closely with other business units to identify and define business needs and standardize mortgage operational workflows.
At Liberty Bank and Trust, you’ll find freedom here – for our customers and you.
To be successful in this role, you should have:
Your responsibilities as the Mortgage System Support Specialist will include:
· Work with mortgage business constituents to identify and define organizational needs. Interprets business requirements and rules, then works to define, develop, optimize, and implement workflows across mortgage operations
· Work directly with mortgage operation users to troubleshoot system questions and issues while looking for enhancement opportunities
· Participate in software implementation, testing, and upgrade projects. Maintain current system and software releases, integration, and testing
· Participate and/or coordinate the creation and/or updating writing of policies, procedures, and job aids for the mortgage division and other areas as assigned
· Manage vendors and system providers to utilize applications to the fullest capacity
· Review, analyze, and modify overall operational systems and procedures relating to the mortgage lending function
· Perform all other duties as assigned
As you might expect, we value every member of our team. That’s why we offer competitive pay and an extensive benefits package, including:
We do our best to make sure Liberty Bank and Trust is an incredible place not just to work but to build a career. We want you to learn, grow and share in the success you help create. Within the company, there is also a future opportunity for growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.