Job ID: 17693
Location: West Hollywood California
Nurturing Hope, One Patient at a Time – Dedicated Oncology Clinic Nurse RN Bringing Compassion and Expertise to Cancer Care
Berenson Cancer Center is one of the only outpatient medical clinics devoted to multiple myeloma cancer treatment and research. Led by world-renowned oncologist and researcher James R. Berenson, MD., Berenson Cancer Center is a pioneer in creating cutting-edge therapies for patients with myeloma and associated blood cancers. This clinic is located near Beverly Hills in the Sunset Medical Tower in West Hollywood, California.
We are looking for an Oncology Nurse with keen attention to detail who can leverage their initiative and organizational abilities to ensure Dr. Berenson operates at peak efficiency. As an ideal candidate, you should possess:
- RN degree required
- Current CA licensure
- 2+ years training in Oncology Nursing that includes central line/IV and BLS certified
- Experience with starting IVs, Accessing Portacaths, PICC Lines, etc., and administering chemotherapy
- Working knowledge of managed care basics and experience working with a managed care and Medicare population
- Ability to administer chemotherapy, hydration, and other medications under the direction and supervision of a physician
- Ability to assist physicians with exams and procedures
- Ability to perform venipuncture, access implanted ports, and maintain central lines catheter devices
- Ability to maintain efficient and appropriate patient flow in and out of exam rooms
- Computer literate with keyboard skills
We offer you:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation up to $60 per hour, depending on experience, extensive benefits package, including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.