Job ID: 16543
Location: Overland Park Kansas
Operations Team Associate
Are you ready to embark on an exciting financial planning and asset management journey? Do you have a keen eye for detail, a passion for problem-solving, and a drive to deliver exceptional service? If so, we invite you to become a valued team member!
Prosperity Advisors, LLC (www.prosperityadvisors.com), founded in 1989, is a financial advisory firm based in Overland Park, KS, with locations in Akron & Toledo, OH, and Carmel, IN. We provide financial planning and asset management services to individuals, small businesses, retirement plans, and nonprofits. We have experienced consistent growth, which we attribute to exceptional people providing exceptional client service.
As the Operations Team Associate, you will be located in our Overland Park, KS office and be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure outstanding client service delivery to existing and new clients.
Your responsibilities as the Operations Team Associate will include:
- Prepare and process new account and account servicing documents
- Consistent and thorough follow-up to confirm all processing requests are completed accurately and timely
- Handle reception duties, including greeting clients, answering phones, and monitoring meeting room schedules
- Populate and maintain client data in various web-based databases
- Utilize the organizational CRM system (Redtail) to maintain client information and track tasks and workflows
- Other duties as assigned
To succeed, you should have:
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to learn and adapt to the technology used within the business
- Ability to adapt to different situations and willingness to change course when necessary
- Ability to manage competing demands
- Strict adherence to policies and procedures, yet able to recognize the need to consider alternate courses of action in certain situations
- Solid internet research capabilities and strong personal computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Pershing and NetX360 (Preferred)
- Experience with Redtail (Preferred)
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by providing competitive compensation of $45k-$53k, depending on experience, and an extensive benefits package, including:
- Group Health Insurance
- Long-Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Dental/Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- PTO that includes PTO for Volunteer Work
- Dependent Care for Flexible Spending Account
- Flextime Policy
Plus, we work to maintain the best environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Ready to Make Your Mark? Apply Now!
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.