Job ID: 17253
Location: Littleton Colorado
Outside Sales Representative
Are you ready to break free from the confines of an office and step into a world of limitless opportunities? Do you have the drive to conquer new horizons, an unrelenting passion for sales, and the charisma to win clients? If so, we invite YOU to embark on an exhilarating journey as part of our client’s elite Outside Sales team!
Our client is an enterprise-level provider of solutions & fiber optic materials for broadband networks. From introducing new technologies to make networks more reliable, managing project and material needs with local inventory, and renting and leasing capital equipment. They are continuously growing to bring their customers more.
Let your journey begin with a company that values its employees and client relationships more than just the bottom line. You can expect to work in an outstanding non-corporate culture, build lifelong relationships beyond the ordinary, and build a financially rewarding career path. Join a team that makes $h*t happen in a fast-growing industry where you make a difference daily.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will develop business from new and existing clients via face-to-face interactions, phone calls, product demo opportunities, and trade shows.
To thrive, you should have:
- Ability to team players
- Motivation to make a difference
- Ability to lead with genuine curiosity to learn about prospects and clients
- Ability to build relationships and make connections
- Ability to provide solutions and support clients’ overall success
- Comfort level in working with technology tools, CRM, ERP, and vendor portals
Why partner with our client?
- They help their clients to build broadband networks to connect communities across America. But they’re more than that – they offer their clients enterprise resources to plan their builds, supplement their funding, manage their materials, and get the equipment needed to get networks up and running.
- A collaborative work environment where you can influence the company’s overall success through your efforts and expertise. Their growth mode provides tremendous opportunities for their career path and personal development.
What our client offers you:
Their competitive compensation of $55K-$65K base (Up to $10K-$15K commission the first year, OTE $65K-$80K) and extensive benefits package, enhances their commitment to your success. Our client’s benefits package includes:
- Expected Commission first year $10K$15K
- Uncapped commission
- Health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) / retirement plan with immediate matching
- Supplemental coverage
- Company paid life & disability insurance
- 120 hours of PTO per year (That’s 3 weeks!)
- 4 hours of community service time per month
- 4 hours of personal development time per month
- 10 company paid holidays
- Wellness Benefit – $1,000/year wellness reimbursement program
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
As the Outside Sales Representative, you will be accountable for:
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients
- Create and close sales opportunities
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Maintain information in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Participate in vendor and product education
- Travel 3-4 days a week within your assigned territory
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. Our client does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.