Job ID: 16967
Location: Wixom Michigan
Sales Operations/ Inside Sales Representative – Part-time
Our client is a Midwest-based manufacturer’s representative agency representing the safety, industrial, construction, and public safety markets. Since 2001, they’ve built a first-class team of sales professionals.
If you are highly organized and can work with different types of sales operations, we’d love to have you join our client’s team as a Sales Operations Specialist. You will play a pivotal role in ensuring the efficiency and success of their sales team in reaching their goals. You will work closely with the sales team, management, and external partners to streamline processes, manage data, and support sales efforts.
To be successful, you should have:
- High School diploma
- 6+ months of customer service or professional work office experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Excel, and Excel Pivot Tables.
- Experience with CRM software, particularly Salesforce.com.
- Solid organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Proactive problem-solving mindset.
- Prior experience in sales operations is a plus.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Liaise between the sales team and the various manufacturers they represent.
- Compose quotes for the sales team to submit to their distributor customers.
- Review and analyze monthly sales data reports sent by their manufacturers.
- Oversee sales opportunities in the CRM (Salesforce.com) and keep them up-to-date.
- Follow-up on quotes and samples, asking for delivery status on orders placed by distributor customers with the company’s principals.
- Add the sales team’s notes and follow-up tasks to Salesforce.com.
- Input sales data into the commission tracking program (Dynamacs.com)
Besides the above day-to-day work as the Part-time Sales Operations/ Inside Sales, you will also be expected to perform the following:
- Manage Sales Data with Dynamacs.com online sales/commission program.
- Review and analyze monthly sales reports from our principals.
- Filter and distribute relevant information to specific team members.
- Identify and highlight accounts with significant sales fluctuations.
- Forecast upward and downward trends among our distributor customers.
CRM (Salesforce.com) Management
- Oversee Salesforce.com opportunities and keep them up to date.
- Generate Salesforce.com reports.
- Maintain a comprehensive list of national account contacts, particularly safety specialists.
- Update national account distributor contacts in our Salesforce.com CRM.
Streamline Selling Process
- Report sales and campaign results to the company’s sales director.
- Organize and maintain sales collateral for the sales team.
- Keep SharePoint documents current.
- Update Call Organizer in SharePoint.
- Generate sales reports as requested by our principals.
Sales Team Support
- Schedule monthly meetings with the sales team members to update their Salesforce Opportunities.
- Import, manage, and assign leads to team members.
- Assist in onboarding new team members by providing training on Salesforce.com, Dynamacs.com, Office 365, etc.
- Develop sales forecasting models.
- Customize Salesforce.com as needed, including creating and adapting Salesforce Dashboards and Reports.
- Provide continuous Salesforce.com training on new features.
- Ensure adherence to and improvement of the sales processes.
- Identify and share best practices within the sales team.
Collaboration and Communication
- Collaborate with the inside sales team to meet goals and tasks.
- Communicate essential updates to the sales team, including new products, sales wins/losses, price changes, and incentive programs.
- Shadow the sales team quarterly to understand their challenges and design solutions.
Sales Data Entry/Commission Reconciliation (Dynamacs.com)
- Utilize Excel spreadsheet skills and Pivot tables to map Excel cells for import into the company’s sales/commission reconciliation program.
- Leverage CRM/Salesforce.com experience to enhance data accuracy.
Best-in-Class Benefits and Perks:
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their competitive compensation of $20/hr-$25/hr, depending on experience and extensive benefits package, enhances their commitment to your success.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. Our client does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law