Job ID: 17346
Location: Jackson Missouri
Process Engineer – Major Custom Cable (MCC)
Relocation package to Jackson, MO, available!
Neutrik is the leading provider of professional entertainment connector systems. Neutrik’s strength is the early understanding of market needs, fast response through innovative designs, features, and benefits based on customer feedback, and the application of state-of-the-art production technologies. Neutrik is committed to manufacturing excellence, with product quality based on ISO 9001-2015, reliable customer relationships, and effective marketing.
Headquartered in Jackson, MO, Major Custom Cable is a premier manufacturer of data and communication cables. As an ISO 9001-certified facility with over 50,000 sq. ft. of world-class manufacturing and warehousing space, the company offers a wide range of products manufactured to the highest standards to best serve the communications and IT industries. MCC’s skilled staff provides a wide range of solutions for any scope of project, from simple to complex assemblies. Every solution is tested for 100% functionality, and all products are supplied with a one-year warranty.
As a Process Engineer, you will be expected to:
- You will be the driving force in designing our production processes for the future and optimizing the existing methods.
- You will interface production, logistics, equipment construction, and product development.
- You will be responsible for designing and implementing lean initiatives and workshops.
To be successful, you should bring with you:
- A completed technical degree in the field of industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, or process engineering
- Several years of professional experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in series production
- Experience in the implementation of projects
- A critical and constructive personality
- Experience in using tools from the Lean area
- A hands-on mentality
- Green Belt certification is a plus
Qualifications and Technical Knowledge Requirements for a Process Engineer:
- Experience implementing Lean in a manufacturing environment.
- Engineering Degree preferred (Mechanical Or Industrial) or applicable experience.
- Knowledge and experience with ISO 9001 standards and regulatory requirements.
- Ability to build strong and collaborative relationships with management, peers, and direct reports.
- Problem-solving skills to identify root causes and develop effective corrective actions.
- Solid organizational skills and is detail-oriented.
- Excellent written communication skills and ability to compose new policies and SOPs.
- Stellar interpersonal and verbal communication skills to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Advanced computer skills using Microsoft Office applications.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation between $50K – $60K and an extensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan with a generous matching contribution
- Paid time off
- Tremendous company culture
We work to maintain the best environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative atmosphere where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.