Job ID: 17475
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking on Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2024” list, and U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Companies to Work for 2024” list. In addition, we have been recognized for having one of the country’s Top 50 Midsize Early Talent Programs by RippleMatch’s 2024 Campus Forward Awards. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Product Manager, GPO Technology Operations
We are currently Seeking a Product Manager, GPO Technology Operations to join our team.
This position is responsible for working with the operational units within Gross Profit Operations (GPO) in order to maximize the efficiencies of technology solutions to current internal and external customers as well as future prospects. Works across different departments and multiple groups to serve as a liaison to Technology department, guiding efforts in identifying needs, prioritizing development, problem solving and offering solutions which lead to technology best practices.
- Initiates and executes product management efforts including strategic planning, product roadmap, identifying and defining functional requirements, providing support to development team’s efforts, participating in quality assurance process and testing, and providing technical training on system.
- Defines and documents technology needs and requirements through collaboration with the operational areas within GPO and creates enhancement plans and develops user stories to assist in resolving current system limitations and inefficiencies.
- Contributes to business planning in support of strategy objectives.
- Assists in the product roadmap planning and determining the appropriate prioritization of Technology department resources to maximize development output.
- Works with internal stakeholders to establish, maintain and monitor the use of best practices and to develop processes that are congruent with technology capabilities.
- Aligns technology objectives with the overall business vision and mission statement of GPO.
- Determines scope and assists in setting the priority of product initiatives required to accomplish objectives, as well as requests resources (i.e., material and financial where appropriate) needed to accomplish objectives.
- Defines and manages product releases to ensure that they follow scheduled timelines and meet operational needs.
- Researches new products, partners and technologies that may help streamline processes and gain internal efficiencies.
- Supports process and audit efforts to ensure integrity and accountability for all compliance related service items.
- Associate’s degree in computer science is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Three to five years minimum experience is required.
- Possesses the ability to bring together business strategy, product strategy, engineering, user experience, and data driven decision making into meaningful product execution.
- Possesses the aptitude to accept complex assignments, analyze problems and generate effective solutions.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge of product management to the completion of difficult assignments.
- Knowledge of Human Resource information and Human Resource software product management is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to command control of a problem and organize resources and knowledge to attain solutions.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms. Communicates and works effectively with management, internal and external stakeholders, and direct team members.
- Has a customer service attitude.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Exhibits a sense of urgency when dealing with issues that directly affect end user utilization.
- Exhibits a commitment to the utilization and enforcement of defined standards and processes.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of computer systems, hardware, and software operations and principles.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.