Job ID: 17110
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking on U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Companies to Work for 2024” list, and Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have work-from-home flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. Whether remote, in person or hybrid, we take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Program Manager, Corporate Talent Acquisition
This position is responsible for supporting innovative talent development programs through a continuous improvement approach to scoping projects, connecting to other relevant organization initiatives, partnering with internal departments and key stakeholders such as marketing, recruiting and department leaders to achieve program results. From design to implementation, this position is responsible for project management, data analysis, change management and communication planning.
- Contributes to the scaling of core operational processes, systems & vendor management, HR compliance, operational reporting & analytics, and support the delivery of talent.
- Provides program management expertise including, workflows, timelines, documentation, updates and governance with a focus on evaluating and improving processes to ensure they are repeatability and delivery against established goals.
- Manages projects including project scope definition, roadmap creation, planning and scheduling, and communicating status. Develops, maintains, and monitors program plans.
- Navigates dependencies between cross-functional teams and organization priorities. Effectively influences and proactively coordinates communication of plan progress with regular status updates to business leaders and project team members.
- Performs analysis of programs to provide insight and recommendations on talent trends including recruiting, onboarding, engagement, culture, and other relevant programs and initiatives that support business priorities.
- Introduces innovative and scalable solutions to enhance program effectiveness, the employer brand and leader resources. Reports regularly to department leadership on progress and relies on industry standards, best practices, statistical analysis, and surveys to continuously improve programs.
- Demonstrates deep understanding of the business strategy, overarching people and culture strategies and objectives.
- Works to ensure committed KPIs are met and reports metrics on a regular basis to leadership.
- Partners with marketing, HR teams and others to identify related processes, compliance, and communication opportunities for each Talent Acquisition program, ensuring cohesion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Communications, or related field or a combination of education and experience is required.
- Seven or more years in talent acquisition, recruiting, operations, project or program management, change management or change management is required.
- Experience in the PEO industry is desirable.
- Certification(s) in Talent Development or Project Management Professional (PMP) is preferred.
- Creative and data-driven approach to solving problems and confident with synthesizing data and making recommendations.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills, and the ability to organize, analyze and summarize with excellent writing and editing skills for creation of presentations and executive summaries.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Demonstrated experience building strong, effective, and trusted relationships and networks.
- Strong communication skills, ability to influence and articulate a variety of issues to different audiences, tailoring messaging, accordingly, utilizing a variety of media.
In this role, you’ll enjoy a competitive compensation package, as well as all of the great Insperity benefits and perks you’ve come to know including 19 days paid time off, 9 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we know that our employees’ success is our success, and we look forward to being a part of your future!
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.