Job ID: 17138
Location: Scottsdale Arizona 85251
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking on U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Companies to Work for 2024” list, and Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Project Manager, Traditional Employment Client Onboarding I
We are currently seeking a Project Manager, Traditional Employment Client Onboarding I to join our team.
This position is responsible for leading the implementation effort, coordinating processes, and marshaling the necessary resources to ensure clients are able to utilize Insperity Workforce Acceleration (WX) product offerings in an efficient and effortless manner. This role will act as the client-facing leader of the professional services team to take complete ownership of the WX implementation as a project. This includes interfacing with the client and internal incumbents for a flawless implementation and complete adoption of the product(s). Actions taken will be based on client needs as determined during the consultative exchange with all parties to offer optimal solutions that satisfy the client and set the team for a successful project. The Project Manager I provide onboarding support to clients, focusing on core competencies in Planning & Organizing, Guiding Interactions, Decision Making and Quality Customer Orientation and Technical Knowledge. Should manage onboarding scenarios at a basic level including all client segments.
- Consults with customer executives and key decision makers regarding their current and future workforce and business performance solution needs, including payroll and reporting, benefits administration, automation of certain HR and employee related processes and overall organization needs.
- Develops and manages detailed implementation projects to include project requirements, timelines, related success factors and effectively defined project outcomes. Leads internal and external teams to ensure that services are delivered timely and in alignment with the project scope, achieving desired business results.
- Collaborates with the client and Sales partners during Client Intake to define critical discovery information to ensure seamless onboarding, resulting in a positive client experience.
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with internal partners across the organization including, but not limited to Finance, Legal, Sales and Service.
- Consults with designated client contacts and key decision makers regarding their current and future product needs. Advises clients regarding best practice and implementation strategies.
- Confers with internal stakeholders on areas of improvement.
- Uses exemplary diplomacy and listening skills to translate specified requirements to implementation teams.
- Develops project plans, scope and status reports.
- Develops and leads change communication for client and internal stakeholders.
- Recognizes potential non-compliance issues during the assessment process. Works with clients and professional services to correct issues to ensure product integrity and accountability.
- Communicates and discusses business operations and reporting requirements for the business from a client’s perspective.
- Manages project milestones and monitors deliverables with client and professional services to ensure zero defects on the client’s implementation.
- Escalates complex client issues and follows through to resolution, ensuring appropriate communication to all involved parties (including internal stakeholders).
- Maintains outstanding customer service standards to ensure excellent client satisfaction and retention. Works as a liaison to build excellent relationships with client service providers.
- Maintains knowledge of all software applications within Insperity to ensure appropriate integration between all products.
- Leads cross functional project team including WX implementation and client representatives.
- Negotiates internal and client resources.
- Develops and manages implementation strategy that leads to full adoption and integration of product offerings.
- Responsible for funding evaluation determination against risk criteria, providing recommendations for new and existing customers requiring workforce acceleration payroll funding.
- Facilitates internal evaluation of client readiness to transition to support post-implementation to establish client readiness to transition to support.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in project management is required.
- Experience managing multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Experience using a project management tool such as Microsoft Project.
- Experience with issue resolution, risk mitigation and creating status reports.
- Experience with internal client management.
- Knowledge of time and attendance as well as payroll practices, procedures and applications.
- Excellent judgment and resourcefulness in evaluating situations with the ability to make decisions quickly and accurately.
- Ability to communicate to a wide audience on the technical applications of time and attendance as applied to business and accounting.
- Excellent communication skills in a customer service environment are required. Communicates clearly and concisely, orally and in writing; maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of ouremployees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, andall qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment withoutregard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.