Job ID: 5352
Location: PHOENIX Arizona 85012
Arizona Kidney Disease and Hypertension Center (AKDHC) is one of the nation’s largest groups of physicians specializing in the care of patients with renal disease. Since 1976, we have enjoyed the trust of patients and the respect of the community throughout the Phoenix Metropolitan area and across Arizona. We are a professional medical association consisting of physicians and other vital support staff. To learn more about us, please visit our website: www.akdhc.com.
Radiology Technologist – AKDHC Phoenix Access Surgery Center
The Radiology Technologist will perform limited patient procedures and interventional examinations as directed, as well as be responsible for the following:
- Set up and utilize C-Arm for all procedures according to standards
- Comply with OSHA and HIPAA standards/regulations in addition to Quality and Safety programs.
- Ensure patient safety throughout diagnostic procedures.
- Assist RN with transporting patients and patient set-up.
- Ensure adequate inventory of supplies and contrast availability.
- Document supplies used during procedures for utilization and billing purposes.
- Maintain accurate and complete medical records of radiologic procedures.
- Enter pertinent information in the computer system to assist in statistical research and patient follow-up.
- Fulfill the role of the Radiation Safety Officer.
- Ensure supplies are put away in the stock room.
- Maintain procedural supply inventories, negotiate costs, and order items according to standard pars.
- The standard work week for the Access Surgery Centers is 40 hours per week.
- 3 years’ experience as Radiologic Tech/Special Procedures Technologist preferred.
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from a 2-year College or technical school preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Medical Manager.
- Arizona state MRTBE license, ARRT certification, CPR certification.
- Current status with vaccinations related to COVID-19 vaccines and boosters is required.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.