Job ID: 5352
Location: PHOENIX Arizona 85012
Radiology Technologist – AKDHC Phoenix Access Surgery Center
Are you ready to make a meaningful impact on patients’ lives while advancing your career in radiology? Look no further! Arizona Kidney Disease and Hypertension Center (AKDHC) seeks a dedicated and compassionate Radiology Technologist to join our dynamic team.
As one of the nation’s largest groups of physicians specializing in the care of patients with renal disease, Arizona Kidney Disease and Hypertension Center (AKDHC) has enjoyed the trust of patients and the respect of the community throughout the Phoenix Metropolitan area and across Arizona since 1976. We are a professional medical association consisting of physicians and other vital support staff. To learn more about us, please visit our website: www.akdhc.com.
AKDHC values our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive compensation of $29-$40 per hour, depending on experience, and an extensive benefits package including:
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental, and vision insurance subsidized at 70%-100%, depending on the plan the employee selects
- Robust retirement planning: 401(k) plan available with employer matching
- Financial security: Life and disability insurance for added protection
- Flexible financial options: Health savings and flexible spending accounts offered
- Well-being and work-life balance: Paid time off and holidays, including 168 hours to start and more added for each year of employment with AKDHC
Plus, we work to maintain the best environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
As a Radiology Technologist, you will play a crucial role in our mission. You will perform limited patient procedures and interventional examinations as directed.
To thrive as our Radiology Technologist, you should have :
- 3 years experience as Radiologic Tech/Special Procedures Technologist preferred.
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from a 2-year College or technical school preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Medical Manager.
- Arizona state MRTBE license, ARRT certification, CPR certification.
- Current status with vaccinations related to COVID-19 vaccines and boosters is required.
Your responsibilities as the Radiology Technologist will include performing the following:
- Operate C-Arm for procedures, following established standards.
- Adhere to OSHA, HIPAA, Quality, and Safety regulations.
- Prioritize patient safety during diagnostic procedures.
- Assist in patient transportation and setup.
- Manage and document supply inventory for billing and utilization.
- Maintain accurate medical records and enter data for research and follow-up.
- Fulfill the role of Radiation Safety Officer and stockroom organization.
Join us and be part of a team that is changing lives every day.
We would love to hear from you if you are ready to impact our patients’ lives significantly and further your radiology career! Join our dedicated team and be part of something extraordinary.
Arizona Kidney Disease and Hypertension Center (AKDHC) is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.