Job ID: 16780
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking 28th out of 100 on Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list with a 4.5 out of 5.0 rating. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Records Imaging Specialist
We are currently seeking a Records Imaging Specialist to join our team.
This position is responsible for creating a positive experience when conducting interactions with external and internal customers by consistently exceeding expectations. Responsible for imaging preparation; which can involve copying of documents, separating, scanning, indexing, and quality control of paper documents and/or electronic images. Resolves issues and inquiries by taking ownership and coordinating with other internal departments as necessary to obtain positive resolutions. This position is also responsible for meeting the expectations by maintaining current knowledge of systems and programs used for Records COE processes. Clearly demonstrates the traits that support the goals, missions, and values of the company.
- Provides customer service to clients and corporate employees related to worksite employee/client information.
- Maintains document processing, researching, and resolving discrepancies on forms.
- Prepares documents for scanning to include decollating documents, classification of forms, and compilation of multiple files.
- Initiates document workflow by scanning into an imaging application, creating imaging batches, and processing documents through a scanner.
- Implements quality control processes for image accuracy and correcting discrepancies where necessary.
- Validates image by verifying document type and entering metadata for each document.
- Releases documents into the image repository or download metadata into retrieval application.
- Enforces security provisions to prevent access to information by unauthorized individuals.
- Collaborates with leadership to create and improve Imaging team processes.
- Serves as back-up to team members in the Records Department.
- Prioritizes daily workflow and keeps leadership updated on individual and/or team backlog.
- Maintains knowledge of information management technologies.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Associate’s Degree is preferred.
- Three to five years of experience in a related field or equivalent work experience is preferred.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.