Job ID: 17637
Location: Chicago Illinois
Regional Sales Manager – North
Are you ready to take center stage in a dynamic company? Our client seeks a passionate and results-driven individual to assume the role of Regional Sales Manager for the North region.
Neutrik is the leading provider of professional entertainment connector systems. Neutrik’s strengths are the early understanding of market needs, fast response through innovative designs, features, and benefits based on customer feedback, and the application of state-of-the-art production technologies. Neutrik is committed to manufacturing excellence, with product quality based on ISO 9001-2015, reliable customer relationships, and effective marketing.
As a detail-oriented, organized, and motivated Regional Sales Manager, you will personally manage the organization’s customer relationship activities through cooperation with the sales team.
To thrive, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) in marketing or business.
- A minimum of 8 years of business experience in manufacturing, sales, or purchasing.
- Demonstrated track record of increased responsibility and success.
- General understanding of audio products, electronics, and fiber optics.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
- Previous experience and understanding of SAP and CRM preferred.
- Ability to frequently travel, approximately 50%-75%. Most travel is outside the local area and overnight. Some travel is international.
Your responsibilities as the Regional Sales Manager include:
- Develop and implement Key Performance Indicators aligned with corporate goals for sales forecasting and strategic sales plan management.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the assigned region to support NAM sales objectives and achieve annual sales and growth targets.
- Create and manage an annual plan with specific actions directed by management, contributing to overall sales planning.
- Cultivate enduring relationships with regional industry influencers, key partners, and strategic customer segments.
- Introduce new products to the customer base and provide training, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Record all customer information and activities in the CRM system, effectively communicating customer needs to NAM management.
- Work in cooperation with NAM Sales Team
- Represents the company at trade shows and other events to promote products as needed
- Travel as necessary to accomplish strategies
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation of $90-110K, depending on experience, and an extensive benefits package, including:
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401(k) plan with a generous matching contribution
- Paid time off
- Tremendous company culture
We work to maintain the best environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative atmosphere where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.