Job ID: 16869
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking on U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Companies to Work for 2024” list, and Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
- Develops and maintains relationships with Insperity clients that use Retirement Services from service initiation to exit.
- Serves as a project lead on plan events, including, but not limited to, plan amendments, investment changes, plan sponsor introduction to processes and tools, coordination of participant education, business transactions that impact the 401(k) plan, and other events that may occur and qualify as a project.
- Serves as primary plan sponsor liaison for all 401(k) related inquiries, issues, and projects, including plan design, transfers to and from other service providers, required nondiscrimination testing, benefit allocations, participant transactions, government reporting, audit fulfillment, plan provisions, plan expenses, vendor coordination and general 401(k) inquiries such as plan eligibility, vesting, distributions, statement questions, plan sponsor website, contributions, etc.
- Reaches-out to plan sponsors throughout the year to report on plan issues, regulatory changes and discuss potential plan changes that may better align the plan benefits to meet plan sponsor and participant needs.
- Serves as a resource to the plan sponsor on plan corrections under the IRS Employee Plans Compliance Resolution System (EPCRS) because of common plan administration errors, and plan sponsor considerations to correct them.
- Assists with content and materials used for 401(k) plan administration, including plan sponsor and participant communications, and required disclosures, as well as assisting with preparation for participant education presentations.
- Assists or leads participant education events such as webinars and live events as needed. • Receives escalated issues and acts as a liaison between other departments and Insperity Retirement Services to resolve operational issues and respond to inquiries.
- Reviews work performed by transaction/processing personnel, including plan set-up and conversions for on-boarding clients.
- Reviews and ensures delivery of required communications to plan sponsors and participants as needed for annual notices as well as other regulatory, fund and other required changes.
- Assists plan sponsor with ways to improve participation in their plan.
- Participates in planning, development, and improvements to current processes, as a result of plan sponsor, participant, contract center and other feedback.
- Works closely with other Insperity departments to ensure that all systems are set-up and functioning in accordance with the terms of the plan and the regulations. 5047.02
- Proposes alternative plan offerings when clients change from Insperity Workforce Optimization to Workforce Administration, or vice-versa, to contribute to the Company’s customer-for-life vision.
- Assists management with metrics and reporting to spot trends and be prepared for growth.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Five to seven years of experience in the retirement services field is required.
- Solid understanding of qualified plans, including ERISA, the Internal Revenue Code and relevant regulations. Experience in implementing 401(k) Plans and in document interpretation is required. Relevant professional designations (e.g., CPC, QPA, QKA, CEBS, CPA, APA) preferred.
- Experience with 401(k) industry related applications such as Relius, ASC and SunGard preferred.
- Intermediate experience with MS Office, including merges and advanced functions.
- Understanding of the professional employer organization (PEO) industry a plus.
- Organizational and planning skills and attention to detail a must.
- Flexibility, adaptability, and ability to multi-task.
- Proficient in the design and delivery of presentations.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, orally and in writing and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.