Job ID: 17252
Location: Phoenix Arizona
Are you dynamic, results-oriented, and passionate about driving success in a fast-paced environment? Our client seeks a talented Sales Coordinator to join their growing team and play a key role in shaping the company’s future!
Our client is an enterprise-level provider of solutions & fiber optic materials for broadband networks. From introducing new technologies to make networks more reliable, managing project and material needs with local inventory, and renting and leasing capital equipment. They are continuously growing to bring more customers.
Let your journey begin with a company that values its employees and client relationships more than just the bottom line. You can expect to work in an outstanding non-corporate culture, build lifelong relationships beyond the ordinary, and build a financially rewarding career path. Join a team that makes things happen in a fast-growing industry where you make a difference daily.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will maximize sales force efficiency with the ultimate purpose and goal of enhancing the client experience and providing an internal resource for clients and the sales team to coordinate projects and organize related orders.
To thrive, you should have:
- Ability to be a team player
- Motivation to make a difference
- Ability to lead with genuine curiosity to learn about prospects and clients
- Ability to build relationships and make connections
- Ability to provide solutions and support clients’ overall success
- Comfort level in working with technology tools, CRM, ERP, and vendor portals
Why partner with our client?
- They help their clients to build broadband networks to connect communities across America. But they’re more than that – they offer their clients enterprise resources to plan their builds, supplement their funding, manage their materials, and get the equipment needed to get networks up and running.
- A collaborative work environment where you can influence the company’s overall success through your efforts and expertise. Their growth mode provides tremendous opportunities for their career path and personal development.
What our client offers you:
Their competitive compensation of $50,000.00 to $52,000.00 annually, depending on experience and extensive benefits package, enhances their commitment to your success. Our client’s benefits package includes:
- Health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) / retirement plan with immediate matching
- Supplemental coverage
- Company paid life & disability insurance
- 120 hours of PTO per year (That’s 3 weeks!)
- 4 hours of community service time per month
- 4 hours of personal development time per month
- 10 company paid holidays
- Wellness Benefit – $1,000/year wellness reimbursement program
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Your day-to-day activities as a Sales Coordinator will include:
- Work with Inside/Outside Sales Reps when problems arise and communicate solutions to clients to enhance the client experience
- Collaborate with vendors and purchasing to generate quotations, sales orders, and purchase orders
- Create quotes, purchase orders, verify estimated ship dates, create transfer orders, and confirm shipments
- Partner with sales reps to ensure quotes are followed up on and/or closed out to achieve quarterly sales, margin, and gross profit goals
- Manage vendor relationships by offering feedback and engaging suppliers when opportunities arise
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. Our client does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.