Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking on U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Companies to Work for 2024” list, and Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Sales Development Representative – Inbound
This position is responsible for aligning Insperity’s business solutions with the needs of prospective small to medium size businesses who contact Insperity via phone or through internet inquiries. The position is responsible for presenting the benefits of Insperity’s products and services with the objective to set an appointment with the business owner and generate quality leads for Insperity sales personnel.
· Answers incoming calls and emails from prospects, clients and Insperity sales personnel.
· Evaluates call to personalize each interaction by determining the appropriate conversation/talk track to follow.
· Identifies and exploits opportunities for upselling/cross-selling Business Solutions based on prospect responses to questions.
· Retrieves, verifies, codes and enters all required information daily into Sales Force Automation Tool.
· Evaluates appropriate distribution of leads based on criteria established.
· Ensures accurate documentation, coding and distribution of leads to Sales organization for Workforce Optimization, Strategic Business Unit and/or Inside Sales Support.
· Tracks, follows-up and documents dashboard assignments on a daily basis.
· Three to five years inside sales or related work experience is preferred. Business-to-Business phone prospecting to C-level executives preferred.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.