Job ID: 17624
Location: Remote EST (Perfrred) California
Sales Manager – Eastern
Are you a dynamic and results-driven professional with a passion for sales and a flair for leadership? We seek an exceptional Eastern Sales Manager to lead our energetic team and drive success!
Lonseal Flooring is a leading provider of vinyl surfacing for healthcare, educational, recreational, fitness, corporate, retail, and hospitality markets throughout the United States and globally. First established in 1972, we have continually pushed the surfacing industry in exciting, new directions through technological, visual, and textured innovations.
As our Eastern Sales Manager, you will manage all BC division sales, including overseeing of independent sales agents, distributor partners, and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) companies.
To Be Successful, You Should Have:
- Education equivalent to a Bachelor’s Degree or at least 7 years of progressively responsible, related experience in Sales, Sales Management, or Account Management
- Solid understanding of global business practices, sales techniques, customer service, and identifying industry/market conditions to find new sales opportunities.
- Excellent planning, organizing, coaching and people management skills
- Strong customer, quality, and results orientation
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Successful experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Experience serving as the face of the organization to internal and external partners
- Ability to be an effective member of and lead the most complex project teams
- Excellent verbal/nonverbal, written, and executive presentation skills
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures
- Intermediate computer skills, familiar with common tasks within MS Office Suite
- Understands and follows all company policies and procedures and all applicable State and Federal laws
Your Responsibilities as the Eastern Sales Manager Will Include:
- Sells Lonseal products and promotes the Lonseal brand to various customers. This includes tasks such as:
- Identifies prospective customers through ad response, leads from customer service, project leads, web inquiries, trade show trade journals, cold calls, etc
- Delivers sales presentations, samples, pricing, and technical information to prospective customers on new and existing products
- Respond promptly to customer concerns/complaints about material, installation, and maintenance. Provides solutions and manages to reach a conclusion
- Develop business contacts and a solid network of partnering dealers within the assigned territory
- Coordinates future orders and special packing instructions with the Distribution Team
- Assists with organizing and attending regional and national trade shows
- Focuses on the ongoing development of a positive company image
- Supervises a team of Sales Agents within a regional sales territory. This includes:
- Selects, trains, and manages the performance of Sales Agents within the territory
- Realigns sales territory as necessary to maximize coverage and effectiveness
- Maintains clear communications with agents and supports them in carrying out their sales responsibilities
- Acts as liaison between headquarters and agents in implementing and interpreting program policies and operating procedures.
- Ensures that customer/sales-related issues are addressed promptly and appropriately
- Ensures that price quotes and sample requests are delivered promptly
- Generates and approves price quotes and sample requests
- Manages existing accounts/customers and identification/development of new accounts/customers
- Partners with the Marketing Manager to design and implement effective marketing pieces and public relations statements and manage company branding and image
- Partners with the Quality Team to ensure customer satisfaction and correct utilization of all Lonseal products
- Provides input to senior management related to product development and market dynamics
- Participates in the development of the company’s short and long-range business plans and budgeting efforts
- Keeps abreast of business/industry/customer trends in terms of potential opportunities and threats to business goals
- Contains and/or reduces the cost of sales as appropriate
- Performs other functions as requested
- Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical, and professional manner
We Offer You:
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by a competitive compensation of $123K annually and an extensive benefits package including:
- Health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) / retirement plan with employer matching
- Life and disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Paid time off and holidays
- Employee assistance program
- Paid family leave
- Professional development assistance
- Workplace perks
Plus, we work to maintain the best environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Apply now and be a key player in shaping the future of Lonseal Flooring! Join us in creating spaces that leave a lasting impression. Please apply online.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment.