Job ID: 16628
Location: Denver Colorado
Are you a master of organization, a whiz at time management, and passionate about creating seamless schedules? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is an esteemed Part 142 commercial flight school specializing in ATP/CTP and Boeing/Airbus Training. They seek a dynamic Scheduler to play a pivotal role in coordinating schedules and enrollment for a diverse range of pilots. With their clientele ranging from the US Air Force to individual aspiring airline pilots, you will be at the heart of ensuring seamless training experiences. In collaboration with the Sales team, you will orchestrate schedules that maximize training opportunities and facilitate pilots’ journeys to excellence. Experience with MINT TDMS and Microsoft D365 (CRM) is advantageous as these tools are integral to their operations.
To thrive, you should have:
- Possess an analytical mindset with adept problem-solving skills, enabling effective navigation of challenges.
- Exhibit a composed demeanor, even in emergency situations, showcasing the ability to stay focused and level-headed.
- Demonstrate keen attention to detail, ensuring precision in all scheduling and administrative tasks.
Your responsibilities as the Scheduler will include:
- Collaborate with student pilots, flight instructors, and simulator vendors to craft comprehensive training schedules encompassing both classroom ground school and simulator training.
- Efficiently schedule individual and corporate training sessions, aligning with instructor availability to guarantee a consistent training flow.
- Foster positive relationships with simulator vendors, ensuring optimal utilization of simulator time and a collaborative working environment.
- Resolve scheduling conflicts daily using MINT, the primary scheduling tool.
- Dynamically adjust and modify schedules to optimize training opportunities on a month-by-month basis.
- Upload essential pilot documents into MINT, maintaining real-time accuracy and synchronizing information with CRM.
- Provide support to the Enrollment Officer as required.
- Facilitate the upload of pilot documents into both CRM and MINT.
- Update pilot records within CRM and MINT, ensuring data accuracy and completeness.
- Handle incoming phone calls professionally, assisting with inquiries as needed.
- Participate in regular Tuesday and Thursday meetings to foster effective communication and collaboration.
- Prepare the training classroom before each course starts.
Best-in-Class Benefits and Perks:
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their competitive compensation of $45K annually and extensive benefits package enhance their commitment to your success. Our client’s benefits package includes:
- Health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) / retirement plan
- 401(k) employer matching
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Employee assistance program
- Paid family leave
- Professional development assistance
- Paid holidays
- Remote work/telecommuting options
- Workplace perks
This is an exceptional opportunity to contribute to our client’s growth and excellence while engaging with various aviation professionals. We invite you to apply if you thrive in a dynamic environment that values precision, teamwork, and continuous improvement. Your dedication will play a vital role in shaping the next generation of aviators.
Our client is an equal-opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. Our client does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.