Job ID: 17023
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking on U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Companies to Work for 2024” list, and Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Senior AI Program Manager
This position is responsible for supporting endeavors to leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning to create innovative and effective solutions for the business. Responsible for managing the continuous development of AI capabilities, in close collaboration with stakeholders across the organization.
• Collaborates with executives and business stakeholders to define and prioritize AI initiatives.
• Assembles experts from the business, data scientists, engineers, and other specialists to create shared goals and specifications for AI projects and products.
• Performs gap analysis on existing data and identifies the data sources, quality, and availability required for AI projects.
• Facilitates stakeholders in transforming AI projects into viable products and integrating them into existing systems and processes.
• Partners with the technology team to understand the AI vendor and platform landscape, define our AI roadmap, and ensure AI tools are leveraged appropriately by the business.
• Monitors and evaluates the performance, accuracy, and impact of AI projects and provides feedback and recommendations for improvement.
• •Collaborates with stakeholder groups to provide communication, guidance, training, and support to teams engaging with AI platforms and tools.
• Communicates the progress, status, and risks of AI projects to senior management and relevant stakeholders.
• Ensures compliance with ethical, legal, and regulatory standards and best practices for AI development and deployment.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer science, engineering, mathematics, statistics, or related field is required.
• Seven to ten years of proven experience with the design and development of enterprise reporting solutions or business analysis experience is required.
• Five years of experience with AI applications, such as generative AI, natural language processing, computer vision, speech recognition, recommender systems, etc.
• Proven experience in managing complex and cross-functional projects involving artificial intelligence, machine learning, or data science.
• Strong knowledge of AI concepts, techniques, tools, and frameworks.
• Proficiency in project management methodologies, tools, and software (e.g. Jira, Smartsheet, Monday).
• Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to think strategically and creatively and adapt to changing needs and priorities.
• Excellent networking and relationship-building skills.
• Exhibits a positive team player attitude with a sense of urgency directed toward the provision of successful solutions for specific projects.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.