Job ID: 17240
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking on U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Companies to Work for 2024” list, and Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Senior Business Analyst, Corporate Development
We are currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst, Corporate Development to join our team.
This position is responsible for the identification, research, and analysis of a wide range of business opportunities that introduce new revenue opportunities. In addition to researching and analyzing opportunities for the company’s future growth, this role will recommend plans to improve internal revenue streams. This role will develop multi-levels briefs and business cases to provide recommendations for approval. This position will play an active role in the business analyses that guide decision-making among senior business leaders and internal corporate business development teams and ensuring consistency and alignment with development strategy
- Identifies and evaluate new corporate development opportunities by providing rigorous fact-based analysis and synthesizing insights into actionable strategic recommendations.
- Supports the corporate development process including but not limited to, initial intake and review of new opportunities, evaluation of product/service, participation on demo calls and internal review meetings.
- Leads capture and analysis for comparison of build, buy, partner opportunities.
- Leads and oversees the business due diligence analysis of transaction targets.
- Maintains current knowledge of the company’s operating trends through in-depth knowledge of company’s financial metrics and financial results, including continuously validating the reports and analysis performed to identify such trends.
- Utilizes industry standard tools for managing tracking, documentation, and compliance to ensure proper execution of due diligence activities, opportunity analysis, and reporting. Maintains all relevant financial statements and models for transaction support.
- Assists in the creation and standardization of deal process templates.
- Interfaces with company leadership across the organization to ensure timely execution of all project related deliverables. Provides oversight and direction to cross department.
- Develops business cases for review by corporate development leadership and implements the plan for approved revenue generating initiatives.
- Collaborates with corporate development team in the development of implementation plans, including performance expectations and metrics and measurement of the effectiveness of the solution and achievement of the financial expectations.
- Develops and monitor pilot programs, when required, to ensure the stability of business plans and financial models hold up during analysis and beta phase.
- Remains current on industry valuation trends to inform appropriate financial analysis.
- Maintains all current valuation and business case models in alignment with Insperity’s strategic initiatives.
- Creates presentation materials used to communicate comprehensive business analysis, including recommendations for go/no-go decisions.
- Performs or supervises special projects as requested by the strategic development department.
- Bachelor’s degree is required – Business or Finance is preferred.
- Five to seven years of business analysis and business case modeling experience is required.
- Three to five years of M&A or business due diligence experience preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial data and trend analysis, and experience conducting business analysis and developing business cases and plans.
- Possesses the aptitude to accept complex assignments, analyze problems, and generate effective solutions. Ability to apply a systematic method to problem solving, analyze data, and recommend strategies that support positive business results.
- High proficiency with valuation modeling and techniques.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word and Excel as well as knowledge of how to use these tools for business modeling.
- Research skills, including experience creating models that provide structured evaluations of multi-sourced, fact-based data.
- Possess strong analytical abilities, results oriented nature, the ability to manage multiple projects, work independently or as part of a team, and plan, organize and complete assignments timely.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, effectively present complex, financial information; work effectively and accurately under narrow time limitations; work effectively with others; work independently from general instructions; and maintain effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.