Job ID: 17781
Location: Nationwide Texas
Senior Business Analyst/Performance and Data Improvement Coordinator
Are you a dynamic and analytical mind ready to drive organizational success through data-driven insights? We’re seeking a Senior Business Analyst/Performance and Data Improvement Coordinator to be a crucial player in our client’s team!
Our client is a Christian non-profit organization with the vision to equip mission, ministry, and philanthropic organizations [of similar vision] for collective impact. The foundational core values of humility, integrity, accountability, and collaboration guide their work and conduct.
As the Senior Business Analyst/Performance and Data Improvement Coordinator, you will play an essential role in enhancing the outcomes of the organization and its alliance clients through robust data management and performance improvement initiatives. Together with the rest of the organization, this mission-focused, experienced, analytical, and relational leader revolutionizes how mission, ministry, and philanthropic Bible cause organizations to collaborate.
You will also contribute to developing accountability and transparency within the organization and its alliances by fostering a culture that values data-driven decision-making and continuous performance enhancement.
To thrive/succeed, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Alignment with the organization’s mission, vision, and values; possesses humility, integrity, and a positive attitude
- Ability to prioritize, process information, and analyze data effectively
- Experience with the implementation and delivery of relevant, innovative, and high-quality data services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- An independent team player who can work collaboratively and relationally with internal colleagues and external constituents while demonstrating wise, independent judgment
- A servant spirit as demonstrated by the desire to help others succeed
- Ability to articulate insights clearly and compellingly; Design effective reports, presentations, and dashboards that visualize alliance performance data and progress.
Your responsibilities as the Senior Business Analyst/Performance and Data Improvement Coordinator will include:
- Provide leadership to an organizational performance and data improvement strategy, including evaluation, planning, execution, and ongoing refinements
- Collaborate closely with internal teams and external partners to understand their unique goals and strategies; work toward maximizing their impact.
- Facilitate awareness and understanding that data collection and interpretation is essential to healthy alliance development and sustainability.
- Embrace continuous learning and adaptation, staying abreast of industry trends, best practices, and innovative performance improvement methodologies.
Best-in-Class Benefits and Perks:
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their competitive compensation of $77k-85k annually, depending on experience and extensive benefits package, enhances their commitment to your success. Our client’s benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental, and vision insurance provided
- Robust retirement planning: 401(k) plan available with employer matching
- Financial security: Life and disability insurance for added protection
- Flexible financial options: Health savings and flexible spending accounts offered
- Well-being and work-life balance: Paid time off, flexible schedule, and remote work choices provided
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. Our client does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.