Job ID: 16306
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking 28th out of 100 on Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list with a 4.5 out of 5.0 rating. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Senior Business Financial Analyst, Corporate Development
We are currently seeking a Senior Business Financial Analyst, Corporate Development to join our team.
This position is responsible for developing financial analysis on a wide range of business opportunities, including non-medical new revenue opportunities, as well as improvement in internal revenue options. This role will develop financial modeling and evaluation for opportunities, as a part of business case and potential implementation plans. This position will play an active role in the financial and business analyses that guide decision-making among senior business leaders and corporate business development teams. .
- Performs financial modeling and analysis of acquisition targets, including valuation and financial statement analysis, net present value (NPV) and discounted cash flow analysis.
- Develops valuation analyses for public and private companies, including the use of discounted cash flow, internal rate of return (IRR), NPV, earnings per share (EPS) accretion/dilution and comparable transaction/company trading statistics to inform business leaders.
- Participates in, the financial and business due diligence of transaction targets.
- Maintains all relevant financial statements and models for transaction support.
- Assists in the development of standardization of deal process templates.
- Identifies and evaluates new business development opportunities by providing rigorous fact-based analysis and synthesizing insights into actionable strategic recommendations.
- Supports the corporate development process including but not limited to, initial intake and review of new opportunities, evaluation of product/service, participation on demo calls and internal review meetings.
- Develops business case for review of Corporate Development leadership.
- Collaborates with Corporate Development team in development of implementation plan, including expectations and metrics to track for moving forward and approved revenue opportunities.
- Develops initial assumptions and metrics on financial model.
- Monitors pilot, when required, to ensure metrics and financial model holds up during analysis and beta phase.
- Remains current on industry valuation trends to inform appropriate financial analysis.
- Assists in the development of presentation materials used to communicate comprehensive analysis.
- Works closely with the Corporate Development team and company leadership and the corporate Finance department to provide financial support and analysis.
- Maintains all current valuation and business case models in alignment with Insperity’s strategic initiatives.
- Prepares and distributes internal financial reports to management, including routine monthly financial reports and various analytical reports.
- Performs or supervises special projects as requested by the Strategic Development department.
- Maintains current knowledge of the company’s operating trends through in-depth knowledge of company’s financial metrics and financial results, including continuously validating the reports and analysis performed to identify such trends.
- Provides support and guidance to team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is required.
- Five to seven years of financial analysis and business case modeling experience is required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of financial data and trend analysis, and experience building financial models and business cases.
- Aptitude to accept complex assignments, analyze problems, and generate effective solutions. Ability to apply a systematic method to problem solving, analyze data, and recommend strategies that support positive business results.
- High proficiency with valuation modeling and techniques.
- Previous experience with M&A due diligence
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word and Excel as well as computerized accounting systems.
- Strong analytical abilities, results oriented nature, the ability to manage multiple projects, work independently or as part of a team, and plan, organize and complete assignments timely.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, effectively present complex, financial information; work effectively and accurately under narrow time limitations; work effectively with others; work independently from general instructions; and maintain effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.