Job ID: 16831
Location: Garden Grove California
Senior CNC Programmer
Are you a CNC programming virtuoso, ready to take your career to the next level? Do you thrive in a dynamic, innovative work environment where your skills can shine? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client is a high-precision ITAR and AS9100 CNC company that boasts over 25 years of experience and a 99% quality, on-time track record. Whether you need rapid prototyping or production mode for commercial, medical, energy, or defense industry products, we are masters at process who believe in growing with our team members and making a difference for our customers.
As the Senior CNC Programmer, you will manage, program, and maintain computer numerical controlled (CNC) equipment for prototype (first run) and production. You will support all facets of the advanced engineering department tasks to meet and support the company’s objectives and production requirements. You will provide guidance and direction to other CNC Programmers on the team.
To be a successful Senior CNC Programmer, you should have:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Machining Technology certificate preferred Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- Minimum 10 years of CNC programming experience, 2 years in a supervisory role preferred.
- Proficiency in CAD/CAM software, including MasterCam, SolidWorks, CATIA, and Esprit.
- Strong GD&T skills, excellent communication, and adherence to safety and quality standards are essential.
Your responsibilities will include utilizing your skills and talents to perform the following successfully:
- Prepares and studies blueprints, sketches, drawings, and their specifications, or sample parts to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence or operations, and setup requirements
- Programs and utilizes Engineering software such as Pro/ Engineer, SolidWorks, MaterCam, Catia, and Esprit
- Writes CNC program with cost-effective and productive algorithms
- Update and optimize existing CNC programs as required
- Works closely and communicates with team and/or related staff to resolve any issues or risk related to products
- Accurately completes all required record keeping per company policy and process promptly via stamping on job travelers and JobBoss
Best-in-Class Benefits and Perks:
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their competitive compensation of $85,000.00-$110,000.00 annually, depending on experience and extensive benefits package, enhances their commitment to your success. Our client’s benefits package includes:
- Comprehensive health coverage: Medical, dental, and vision insurance provided
- Robust retirement planning: 401(k) plan available with employer matching
- Financial security: Life and disability insurance for added protection
- Flexible financial options: Health savings and flexible spending accounts offered
- Well-being and work-life balance: Paid time off, flexible schedule, and remote work choices provided
- Sign on bonus
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Join our client in shaping the future of precision engineering and creating extraordinary things together!
Our client is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. Our client does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.