Job ID: 17208
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking on U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Companies to Work for 2024” list, and Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Insert Job Title
Senior Product Content Marketing Manager
We are currently seeking a Senior Product Content Marketing Manager to join our team
This position is responsible for developing and executing a cohesive product marketing content strategy. This role will understand the unique value proposition of each product and create messaging that resonates with our target audience. In addition, this role will be responsible for writing clear, concise, and compelling copy for various marketing materials that accurately describes and promotes the benefits and features of Insperity’s solutions.
- Develops and implements a product marketing content strategy to align with the company’s go-to-market strategy and sales goals.
- Collaborates with marketing, product, and sales teams to optimize the customer experience across the user acquisition journey, matching messaging and collateral with the sales stage.
- Collaborates with the product managers and the product development team to ensure product and service content is current and positioned most effectively.
- Works closely with the product marketing and product development teams to understand each product’s unique value proposition and develop messaging that resonates with our target audience.
- Keeps a pulse on market trends and competition, ensuring our offerings stay ahead of the curve and stand out in the industry.
- Develops captivating product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and showcases our unique value propositions that address customer’s concerns.
- Provides input into innovative ways to continuously build product presence through best-in-class creative marketing and sales enablement assets; recommends new positioning opportunities to drive marketing efficiency.
- Writes and edits product descriptions, landing pages, email campaigns, and sales enablement tools that are clear, concise, and persuasive.
- Collaborates with designers and creative professionals to develop visually appealing marketing materials.
- Ensures all product marketing copy is consistent with the company’s brand voice and style guide.
- Tracks and analyzes the performance of product marketing campaigns and provides recommendations for improvement.
- Participates in the agile marketing process, acting as the marketing team’s product subject matter expert.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, English, Journalism, Marketing, or a related field is required.
- Seven to ten years of experience in a professional high-volume editing, publishing, communications, or marketing environment is required.
- A minimum of seven years of product marketing experience at a B2B company is required.
- Experience in understanding customer segmentation, buyer personas, target industries, and market trends is required.
- A strong background in messaging experience is required.
- Experience developing and implementing communications programs involving key business strategies and marketing initiatives is preferred.
- Excellent writing, editing, research, and analytical skills.
- A proven ability to translate highly technical concepts into digestible content for non-technical audiences.
- Exceptional storytelling and communication skills, crafting compelling product messaging, pricing, and competitive enablement tools that resonate with customers of different personas.
- Ability to draw insights from data and market trends to adapt strategies.
- Strong ability to build relationships, connect teams, and collaborate with groups with limited marketing acumen.
- Deadline-orientated and highly organized; able to make quick decisions and work effectively under pressure.
- Solid understanding of web metrics and how to apply the analysis and conclusions to current and future work.
- Proficiency in AP style.
- A self-starter fueled by a passion for driving growth and innovation in a fast-paced, dynamic environment focusing on continuous delivery.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.