Job ID: 16362
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking 28th out of 100 on Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list with a 4.5 out of 5.0 rating. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Senior Strategic Project Manager, Strategic Management
We are currently seeking a Senior Strategic Project Manager, Strategic Management to join our team.
This position is responsible for planning, coordination and execution of strategic development projects and leading project groups focused on Enterprise Strategy, partnership and Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) initiatives. This role works closely with corporate leadership and strategic business leaders, providing strategic insights, project leadership and strong communication to ensure confidentiality and satisfaction through achievement of project results.
- Leads and analyzes the creation and execution of project plans in partnership with all internal and external constituents by effectively defining the project framework and direction.
- Develops detailed acquisition and strategic partnership projects including the initiation, planning and execution of due diligence and development activities including requirements, timelines, related success factors and implantation plan.
- Manages interactions with executives of acquisition and partner opportunities, management personnel, and brokers related to evaluation activities and project communications.
- Conducts, as needed, all appropriate intake processes including but not limited to: documenting new opportunities, initial information gathering and validation, demo calls and establishing team of internal stakeholders.
- Leads all appropriate closeout procedures including but not limited to: confidential project requirements, scope verification, project handoff plan and lessons learned.
- Manages cross functional accountability for timely and efficient project deliverables as well as achieving results.
- Manages pipeline activity and maintains tracking and reporting of all metrics during each of the phases of the established strategic development process, providing insights and support to leadership for critical decision making.
- Develops and maintains internal business relationships to ensure effective strategic thinking and project leadership and effective integration of future strategic development solutions.
- Prepares product and partner related documents in consultation with the Legal department and in accordance with established guidelines.
- Oversees timely and effective communication to all stakeholders on status of projects and directives, including any scheduling constraints, resource issues, project risks, and scope changes. Works with internal departments to ensure that expectations are communicated and managed appropriately.
- Leads regular project status meetings and creates relevant status updates including but not limited to; presentations that include project milestones, roadblocks, and risks and issues logs, appropriate for executive stakeholders, project members employees and external partners.
- Coordinates the administration and execution of contracts internally and with third parties, as necessary, insuring proper communication and documentation of relevant project restrictions to the members of the project teams.
- Demonstrates high ethical business practices, appropriate corporate confidentiality and discretionary communication practices.
- Influences and identifies process improvement opportunities with internal business units. Applies a systematic approach to recommend or implement solutions that focus on and deliver business results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field is required.
- Five or more years of project management experience is required. Experience in change management, acquisitions, and/or due diligence review is required.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is preferred.
- Aptitude to accept complex assignments, analyze problems, and generate effective solutions. Ability to apply a systematic method to problem solving, analyze data, and recommend strategies that support positive business results.
- Skills in the areas of project and change management, persuasion, influence, negotiation, leadership, conflict resolution and decision-making.
- Success and experience in execution and deployment of business strategies, including the management and measurement of deliverables.
- Customer service experience in a team environment. Ability to communicate with all parties involved by using different media including Presentations, Email and Video Conference.
- Ability to communicate and present ideas clearly and concisely, orally, and in writing, at a level necessary for satisfactory job performance; establish working relationships and interact effectively with a wide range of people; work independently with limited direction; and maintain effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs, relevant project management and/or M&A tools and demonstrated ability to learn other application programs as needed.
Enterprise Product Management / Product Marketing experience is desirable.
Ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
endor Management / Partner Management
- Ability to develop and lead projects to a cross-functional team environment.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.