Job ID: 17472
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking on Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2024” list, and U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Companies to Work for 2024” list. In addition, we have been recognized for having one of the country’s Top 50 Midsize Early Talent Programs by RippleMatch’s 2024 Campus Forward Awards. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Software Test Automation Developer
We are currently seeking a Software Test Automation Developer to join our team.
Works with Quality Assurance personnel and technical team members to design and develop test automation frameworks and test scripts for end to end and regression testing of multiple applications across Insperity’s portfolio.
- Develops and executes test automation scripts for a variety of complex systems (client/server, web based, web services, data driven, etc.) in a rapid, agile environment.
- Writes automated scripts based on working manually executable test cases.
- Reviews requirements for testability and traces automation test cases back to requirements.
- Evaluates the quality of the application under test through the review, analysis, and summarization of test results from developed scripts. Effectively communicates test results with project team and leadership.
- Works with QA and management to coordinate automated test planning with stakeholders and project team members establishing test estimates, strategies and approaches for automation projects.
- Works with developers to integrate automated tests with builds and test environments.
- Contributes to an evolving automation strategy that continually defines best practices for tools, processes, methodologies, measurements, and procedures for execution of tests.
- Establishes automation metrics, proposes and develops standard automation test methods.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Three or more years of professional experience with software development and/or test automation are required. Experience in an agile environment is preferred.
- Proven history of defining and implementing new processes for automation required as well as the ability to design and deliver software.
- Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge of application development to completion of difficult assignments.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of computer systems, hardware, and software operations and principles.
- Exhibits a commitment to the utilization and enforcement of defined standards and process.
- Is able to command control of a problem and organize resources and knowledge to efficiently and effectively attain solutions.
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to work well in a highly collaborative team environment and the.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains positive and effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Possesses the aptitude to accept complex assignments, analyze problems, and generate effective solutions.
- Preferred skills include:
- Proven experience with Telerik Test Studio, Visual Studio Coded UI, Ranorex, or Selenium preferred
- Expert in Visual Basic (VB.NET) and/or C#
- Preferred experience working with technologies such as 4GL and Powerbuilder
- Preferred experience with Cucumber and Ruby
- Understanding of software test automation methodologies
- Continuous integration processes
- Very analytical and thorough in task completion
- Self-starter and quick learner with exceptional communication and documentation
Insperity provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. The range of starting pay for this role is $97,100 – $105,800.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.