Job ID: 16420
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking 28th out of 100 on Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list with a 4.5 out of 5.0 rating. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Solutions Design Consultant
We are currently seeking a Solutions Design Consultant to join our team.
This position is responsible for delivering consistent, robust, maintainable designs and solutions that fulfill business requirements. Works collaboratively with Sales, Implementation, and Support teams to create and deliver such solutions. Ensures all produced work aligns with department’s strategic vision. Participates in formulation and communication of design strategies for clients. Possesses leadership and training skills needed to guide individuals configuring the solution. Works with Product Managers in ascertaining roadmap feasibility; delivers solutions based on roadmap that adheres to given constraints with focus on quality and time-to-market.
Provides an overarching consultative experience for the client that encompasses a sound understanding of the client’s business objectives and practices and develops a holistic configuration approach for their entire Workforce Acceleration (WX) solution.
Communicates and evangelizes the design across the team and fosters an environment of shared goals, collective ownership, and collaboration in building a design strategy.
Audits configurations to ensure quality of implementation.
Documents configuration strategies and shares with other team members.
Participates in discussions with domain experts to determine requirements and model business processes. Acts as a consultant to internal team members to resolve client issues.
Stays abreast of regulatory changes and industry specific requirements and understands impact to client configurations.
Stays abreast of the HCM technology changes and roadmap items for consideration of design principles and best practices.
Coaches and mentors teams on design/implementation techniques and business acumen.
Provides guidance to Project Managers on how to structure the project based on client’s business requirements.
Encourages adoption and adherence to good design practices.
Ensures designs and implementations fulfill not only functional needs but also non-functional needs such as security, maintainability, extensibility, testability, stability, configurability, and supportability.
Works with other Solutions Design team members to encourage a common approach across projects/clients about patterns, principles, and practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field is required.
- Ten or more years of professional experience is required.
- Subject matter expert in the isolved HCM solution.
- Critical Listening and Critical Thinking skills.
- Deep Business acumen and knowledge across different industries.
- Expertise to evaluate and understand impact of legislation on business processes
- Solid grasp of design patterns and principles.
- Ability to deliver innovative solutions and to make sound qualitative judgments on appropriateness and effectiveness of solution approaches.
- Problem solving skills and being resourceful is required.
- Ability to quickly learn technologies and concepts as needed.
- Strong teamwork and collaborative skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to express complex concepts in business terms using diagrams and presentations as needed.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively and maintains positive and effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment.
- Strong customer service attitude.
- Passion for learning and continuous improvement. Takes responsibility for acquiring new skills and broadening knowledge.
- Commitment to the utilization of defined standards and processes.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.