Job ID: 16711
Location: Glendale Arizona 85308
Our client’s CPA firm has served the Valley for over 40 years. We are a professional office and value our employees and clients.
As the CPA / Tax Preparer for our client’s growing office, you must be passionate about accounting and understand the industry. You must also work well as a part of a team but also can be relied upon to complete accounting tasks, tax preparation, and projects on time with minimal supervision. You must be familiar with financial and business terminology and tax laws and regulations. Knowledge and experience with QuickBooks, Excel, and Ultra tax programs will be helpful.
To be successful, you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university; or 2-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, V-H Lookups, and advanced formula creation).
- CPA License – would be a plus.
Your responsibilities as the Tax Preparer/CPA will include:
- Prepare tax returns and answer clients’ questions about tax returns, advising clients on how they can use their money more efficiently.
- Perform bookkeeping duties, such as posting receipts and payments to company ledgers.
- Make monthly payments or estimates to government agencies.
- Prepare financial statements for external use and internal reporting purposes.
Best-in-Class Benefits and Perks:
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their competitive compensation of $64,000 to $80,000 annually, depending on experience and extensive benefits package, enhances their commitment to your success. Our client’s benefits package includes:
- Health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) / retirement plan
- 401(k) employer matching
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Employee assistance program
- Professional development assistance
- Paid holidays
- Workplace perks
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where everyone feels encouraged to contribute to their processes, decisions, planning, and culture.