Job ID: 17293
Location: Tuskegee Alabama
Teller / Universal Banker Associate – Full Time
$18.00 – $20.00 Per hour
Ready to reinvent banking? At Liberty Bank and Trust we’re doing just that and a whole lot more. We’re moving toward the bank of the future! If you are the consummate professional, enjoy technology, and have the ability to provide an exceptional client experience, we want to hear from you! The look of our bank is fresh, clean and unlike any bank out there, which is the whole idea.
When clients visit one of our locations they will encounter an open, technically advanced environment. Best of all, they interact with someone like you. As a Teller / Universal Banker Associate, you’ll take our client experience to an all new level the moment they walk in the door. Using a tablet and other advanced technologies, you’ll handle everything from completing simple transactions to providing serious financial advice. We’ve changed banking for the better. To learn more about us, please visit our website at: www.libertybank.net
At Liberty Bank and Trust you’ll find that there’s freedom here – for our customers and for you.
What does it take to become a Teller / Universal Banker Associate?
- Amazing customer service skills – you need to know more because you need to offer more
- Ability to successfully complete our Universal Banker Associate orientation and training
- Ability to explain and sell our bank products and services
- Basic math/accounting skills – we are a bank
- Proven cash handling, customer service, front line hospitality or sales experience strongly preferred
- Ability to travel within the region of assigned home branch as needed
- A minimum of a High School degree or equivalent
As you might expect, we value every member of our team. That’s why we offer competitive pay and an extensive benefits package including:
- Paid vacation and holidays, personal and sick days
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Adoption Assistance
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401K and match
- EAP/Health and Welfare Assistance
- Training and Development
- Online Marketplace* discounts on a variety of goods and services
- Leadership Development
- ERG/ Ambassador Group
- Free and reduced rate bank services
We do our best to make sure Liberty Bank and Trust is an incredible place not just to work but to build a career. We want you to learn, grow and share in the success you help create. Within the company there is also future opportunity for growth.
Ready to reinvent banking? We’re ready to talk about what’s next and if you are too, please apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.