Job ID: 15920
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking 28th out of 100 on Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list with a 4.5 out of 5.0 rating. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have work-from-home flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. Whether remote, in person or hybrid, we take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Vice President, Marketing Strategy & Campaign Planning
We are currently seeking a Vice President, Marketing Strategy & Campaign Planning to join our team.
With a deep expertise in Insperity strategic planning, an understanding of Insperity products and market positioning, this role builds enterprise-wide marketing strategies and campaigns that deliver measurable results to achieve the company’s growth objectives. Collaborates closely with marketing, sales and product leadership to develop and oversee the go-to-market strategy; streamlining strategic initiatives and building integrated campaign elements to drive demand and awareness; including content, demand programs, communication, and field events.
- Leads the annual marketing strategy planning process collaborating both within marketing and across key functions to ensure the marketing strategy supports overall company objectives.
- Leads, In partnership with Sales leadership and the Demand Center, the design and implementation of national and field marketing campaigns using multiple channels to both prospect and generate new revenue as well as existing clients to maximize the lifetime client value.
- Partners with the senior marketing leadership team in the management and execution of impactful engagements across the broader marketing organization in support of achieving enterprise growth initiatives.
- Integrates campaign strategies to design and execute a multi-faceted approach to increase brand awareness, generate demand, retain clients, and convert prospects to clients.
- Engages with Enterprise Analytics to understand the value drivers for clients and prospects, target markets and to understand the competitive landscape, environmental factors, and other contributors to buying decisions.
- Collaborates with segment and product teams to build and steward enterprise level go-to-market plans that acquire and grow customer relationships; prioritizing target audiences and marketing programs that clarify where the company should invest and the measurement of expected results.
- Designs and executes annual strategies and marketing campaigns for all segments of the business; product, regional and segment specific, with milestones, budgets, participants, actions, templates, calendar, KPIs, and resource requirements identified.
- Partners with product owners to develop the target market strategies, ensuring alignment to the brand, actionable and measurable demand generation strategies, and clearly defined field marketing, communication, social media and thought leadership campaigns.
- Works with sales leadership to optimize marketing campaign strategy, using online analytic data and usability data where available.
- Meets regularly with sales leadership to evaluate the effectiveness of current programs and design strategies and campaigns that achieve the sales objectives associated with regions, segments, and products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field (Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising) is required. MBA is preferred.
- Fifteen or more years in Marketing and campaign planning with a track record of driving profitable growth is required.
- Ability to understand multiple market dynamics and identify opportunities to drive growth.
- Experience in planning and leading strategic initiatives.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, work collaboratively with cross-functional teams, and ensure high quality deliverables with attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills and a passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics.
- Ability to quickly synthesize disparate data into a ‘position’ and craft strategies to optimize Insperity goals.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.