Job ID: 16767
Location: Kingwood Texas 77339
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking on U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Companies to Work for 2024” list, and Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
Vulnerability Management Architect
We are currently seeking a Vulnerability Management Architect to join our team.
This position is responsible for providing leadership in the security program that focuses on assessing vulnerabilities, categorizing risks, managing the patch management program, vulnerability reporting, and maintaining the technology that supports patching. This role will coordinate communication for employees, contractors, partners, and other third parties as it pertains to vulnerability management and patch management. This position will be responsible for implementing information security policies, standards, and procedures across the enterprise.
- Manages all aspects of the enterprise patch management practice against technology assets that include but are not limited to Windows, Linux, Networking devices, firmware, and telephony.
- Provides reporting for management to understand the risks and what remediation actions are being conducted.
- Performs vulnerability management using industry-standard tools such as BigFix, SCCM, Altiris, Tanium, etc.
- Performs patch management tasks that include maintaining current knowledge of available patches, deciding what patches are appropriate for systems, ensuring that patches are installed properly, testing systems after installation, and documenting all associated procedures.
- Communicates effectively at all levels of the organization, with internal or external customers, in written and oral format.
- Maintains smooth operation of multi-user computer systems, including coordination with network, software, and system engineers, PC desktop technicians, project managers, end users, and customer and IT management.
- Ensures necessary administration tasks are completed and directs others as necessary.
- Analyzes internal or external customer requirements and determines equipment and software requirements for solutions to problems by means of automated systems.
- Recommends and implements system enhancements that will improve the performance and reliability of the system including installing, upgrading/patching, monitoring, problem resolution, and configuration management.
- Tests new releases of products to ensure compatibility and minimize user impact.
- Develops and documents technical processes and procedures as needed.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware, software, system components.
- Interacts, meets, discusses, and troubleshoots issues with vendors; evaluates vendor products, services, and suggestions.
- High School; Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required.
- Eight to ten years of experience in a large environment hosting enterprise business applications and infrastructure components
- Patch Management & Patch Automation experience.
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining computer hardware in a networked environment.
- Windows Server Environment Active Directory and Group Policies.
- Strong technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems including: Windows Server, Windows 10, Linux, and MacOS.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with little or no assistance.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
Insperity provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. The range of starting pay for this role is $126,400.00 to 137,800.00
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.