Job ID: 16671
Location: East Boston Massachusetts
Warehouse Receiving Coordinator
Full-time – $20.50 an hour
Monday-Friday work week and start time 7:00 AM
Recruitment Bonus: $300 after 30 days and $300 after 90 days
· Rapidly growing company
· Employer-paid health insurance
· Paid holidays
· Easy parking onsite at the warehouse
Bradford Airport Logistics (BAL) offers a tremendous career opportunity in a high-growth environment that brings together technology and services within the exciting aviation industry. Check us out at: www.airportlogistics.org
Bradford Airport Logistics is seeking a Warehouse Receiving Coordinator to perform a variety of clerical, recordkeeping, and customer service tasks to assist with the smooth operation of the facility.
At Bradford, we take pride in being the best, so we hire the best. We’re looking for people as passionate as we are about leading the logistics industry. We offer an innovative and dynamic company culture with a clear path to promotion based on merit. Find out more about us at www.airportlogistics.org.
· Handle incoming telephone calls professionally and courteously and direct them to the appropriate parties. Complete follow-up communication as needed, including information and any action taken.
· Assist operations working in the warehouse during busy or high-activity periods.
· Manage BAL AMIS CRM records, progress, follow-up, and reporting.
· Receive, sort, file, and retrieve forms, correspondence, and documents.
· Compile reports and summaries of work; update, check, and complete records, forms, and documents. Verify discrepancies and make corrections.
· Respond to emails in a professional, accurate, and timely manner
· Order, receive, and maintain supplies
· Perform other duties as required or assigned
· Associate degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel.
· Ability to learn and proficiently use and manage BAL AMIS information systems.
· Excellent telephone skills
· Ability to interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner
· Must be able to communicate and be proficient in English effectively.
· Ability be able to pass an extensive background check.
· Flexibility to work early-morning shifts and weekends
· Ability to work well under pressure and manage competing demands
· Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Bradford Airport Logistics has an excellent, competitive annual compensation plan available.
· Competitive pay starting at $20.50 per hour
· $300 bonus after 30 days, $300 more after 90 days
· Significant opportunity for career growth
· Professional development plan that positions you for success
· Annual pay increases
· Employer-paid health insurance (excellent UHC $1,500 deductible coverage)
· 401K with employer contribution
· Paid holidays, sick days, and vacation
*All job offers are contingent upon passing a pre-employment drug screen, airport background check, and clean driving record review.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.