Job ID: 16922
Location: Columbia Maryland 21044
Insperity provides the most comprehensive suite of scalable HR solutions available in the marketplace with an optimal blend of premium HR service and technology. With more than 90 locations throughout the U.S., Insperity is currently making a difference for thousands of businesses and communities nationwide.
Behind our success is the unshakeable belief in the value of our people. We value diversity, inclusivity and a sense of belonging. We celebrate work and life events, and we partner with our clients and communities to make great things happen.
We have received recognition numerous times as a top place to work, most recently ranking on U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Companies to Work for 2024” list, and Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work in the U.S. 2023” list. There is no better time to be a part of Insperity, and our best work is yet to come. Learn more at Insperity.com.
Flexibility: Over 80% of Insperity’s jobs have flexibility. We want your time to have balance, whether it’s spent with coworkers, clients, family or your community.
Career Growth: Insperity provides many ways to grow with the company. We offer continuous learning programs, mentorship opportunities and ongoing training.
Well-Being: Our total rewards package includes generous paid time off, top-tier medical, dental and vision benefits, health & wellness support, paid volunteer hours and much more. We take care of our people so that you can do your best work.
We are currently seeking a Client Liaison to join our team. This position is responsible for creating a positive client experience by demonstrating genuine care and delivering unmatched service for external and internal customers while leading interactions and consistently exceeding expectations. This position ensures that the service strategy plans are developed, monitored, completed, and delivered for their client base. Provides value that positively impacts our clients’ businesses and results in retention and growth. Facilitates client review meetings with team members, and based on outcome, coordinate service delivery and/or action plans. Troubleshoots situations, educate clients, develop partnerships with stakeholders, and solicit referrals.
- Starts with a conceptual idea or vision and then develops systems, processes and plans that are executable, realistic and results oriented.
- Aligns Insperity services with client needs through an understanding of business plans and small to medium size business operations from an owner’s perspective.
- Leads a team through a client/team meeting or planning process.
- Uses appropriate methods of dealing with human behavior in a variety of business circumstances.
- Oversees development and facilitation of client service strategy plan for client base.
- Develops and maintains relationship as trusted advisor with client owners, client appointed contacts or on-site supervisors.
- Executes level of care playbook through authentic and intentional delivery as a client advocate.
- Analyzes and recommends suggestions for client concerns and develops action plans for correction.
- Assists clients with obtaining and interpreting service information.
- Participates in prospect meetings with sales and service team members.
- Coordinates service delivery for multiple locations.
- Coordinates service delivery from multiple Insperity departments.
- Develops and maintains relationships with all Insperity departments.
- Assists various departments’ personnel with technical or complex issues encountered by the client owners, client appointed contacts, or on-site supervisor.
- Educates and encourages client usage of all technical applications and/or product offerings.
- Educates new team members on technical applications and/or product offerings used by Insperity.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Three to five years of experience is required.
- Multi-tasking and identifying priorities.
- Presentation skills to include proficiency in design and delivery.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective problem solving/decision making skills.
- Ability to manage and direct multiple projects on an on-going basis.
- Ability to adapt and champion change.
- Proficient listening and comprehension skills.
- Ability to solicit referrals from clients.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs and demonstrated ability to learn applications and programs as needed.
At Insperity, we celebrate the diversity of our employees and our leadership. Insperity is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.