Job ID: 17124
Location: Louisville Kentucky 40210
E-Contact Center Specialist
Within our office location in: Louisville, KY
Ready to reinvent banking? At Liberty Bank and Trust we’re doing just that and a whole lot more. We’re moving toward the bank of the future! If you are the consummate professional, enjoy technology, and can provide an exceptional client experience, we want to hear from you! The look of our bank is fresh, clean and unlike any bank out there, which is the whole idea.
The E-Contact Center Specialist fields all phone calls coming in to determine the customer need properly and efficiently provide resolution. The agent will always present a warm, inviting tone and always treat customers with the highest level of respect.
- Provides the Liberty Bank standard of excellence in customer service to both external and internal callers.
- Cross-sells additional Bank products based on the customer needs.
- Performs multiple tasks/navigate computer systems to service the customer’s account and adhere to any questions/issue that transpired.
- Assists customer with day-to-day activity, including updating customer’s account information, account closures, statement reproduction, reissue copies of 1098/1099, stop payments, statement conversion, electronic banking pin setup, transfers, balance inquiry, check order, loan payment assistance, mobile deposit limit increase, and debit assistance.
- Provide Retail and Business Online Banking support including login setup and registration issues, bill pay, Bank to Bank transfers, POP money, MobiMoney, and online statement registrations and cancellations.
- Assists customers with downloading the online banking mobile app on all compatible mobile devices, while making sure all functions and features are operable.
- Promotes alternative products and services through cross-selling to meet required sales goal.
- Providing quality control by auditing new monthly accounts and debit card closure.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; or six months to one-year customer service experience.
- Must be flexible to work flexible weekday and weekend schedule
- Adaptability to changing needs; ability to multi-task
- Change Management
- Great communication skills both oral and written
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Competent in required job skills and knowledge
As you might expect, we value every member of our team. That’s why we offer competitive pay and an extensive benefits package including:
- PTO and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Adoption Assistance
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401K and match
- EAP/Health and Welfare Assistance
- Training and Development
- Online Marketplace* discounts on a variety of goods and services
- Leadership Development
- ERG/ Ambassador Group
- Free and reduced rate bank services
We do our best to make sure Liberty Bank and Trust is an incredible place not just to work but to build a career. We want you to learn, grow and share in the success you help create. Within the company there is also future opportunity for growth.
We’re ready to talk about what’s next and if you are too, please apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.